I hate Ben Affleck and so should you
I actually though the Daredevil movie was ok, it could have been better as they made a

whole new story. Even the character of Electra didn't seem right and yes if anyone is

wondering i still read comics. I also need to see Bourne Supremacy as the first was a

good movie. However I must admit that I do't know alot about Afllecks movies as I

concentrate more on my favorite actor, Sean Connery. Now that is some great stuff, as

for afleck he seems to be okay but I'm not sure if I would like to see his other movies

except for maybe thhe Silent Bob movies.
As an interpretation of Daredevil, I enjoyed the movie. Some of the new ideas presented were excellently done and I just loved seeing Bullseye in action. My biggest joy with the movie was picking out all the inside jokes and references scattered throughout the movie. I'm probably one of the few people who recognized Frank Miller laying on the floor with a pencil in his forehead the first time I saw the movie.

I find Sean Connery to be kind of like Rutger Hauer. Both of them have made some exceptional movies but the majority that they appear in tend to be crap. When they are good, they are very good... unfortunately, there are just too many of the not so good movies for both of them... c'mon who gave the green light to the second Highlander movie?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:As an interpretation of Daredevil, I enjoyed the movie. Some of the new ideas presented were excellently done and I just loved seeing Bullseye in action. My biggest joy with the movie was picking out all the inside jokes and references scattered throughout the movie. I'm probably one of the few people who recognized Frank Miller laying on the floor with a pencil in his forehead the first time I saw the movie.

I find Sean Connery to be kind of like Rutger Hauer. Both of them have made some exceptional movies but the majority that they appear in tend to be crap. When they are good, they are very good... unfortunately, there are just too many of the not so good movies for both of them... c'mon who gave the green light to the second Highlander movie?

Who is Rutger Hauer? As for the highlander movies, they are either very forgettable or I

haven't seen them. Its probably the latter as I' remember almost everything ive seen due

to photographic memory. As to the Daredevil movie, I agree some of the changes were

wonderfully done but there were still some that didn't fit. By the way do you ever wonder

what the Matrix trilogy would have been like with Sean Connery in it? I do, ever since I

watched LXG (League of Extrordinary Gentlemen) and learned that he was offered a part

in it. He turned it down because he didn't understand it. Still some of my classic favorites

for Sean include his old James Bond movies. Those are truly classic. Ah well wven great

actors have their offdays but seriousl to be acting to that age. I would so love to do that. I

woul like to see whateveryone else thinks about this.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
My favorite Rutger Hauer movie is "blind fury" which is an american adaptation of "zatoichi". I think it was pretty good until i saw the original zatoichi which was even better.

I agree Sean Connery is an awesome actor especially in those movies like james bond, entrapment, finding forrester and my favorite movie "the untouchables". Just a quick comment about LXG, this is the lamest movie I've ever seen Sean Connery in. I almost fell asleep through the movie.

Ben Affleck is a pretty good actor too. He did Changing lanes, Daredevil and Paycheck which are all awesome movies to me. He is beginning to evolve to a being a better actor than before. And "yes" he lives a life which I also envy and I might not reach through my lifetime. I wish I will Big Grin
takumi25 Wrote:My favorite Rutger Hauer movie is "blind fury" which is an american adaptation of "zatoichi". I think it was pretty good until i saw the original zatoichi which was even better.

I agree Sean Connery is an awesome actor especially in those movies like james bond, entrapment, finding forrester and my favorite movie "the untouchables". Just a quick comment about LXG, this is the lamest movie I've ever seen Sean Connery in. I almost fell asleep through the movie.

Ben Affleck is a pretty good actor too. He did Changing lanes, Daredevil and Paycheck which are all awesome movies to me. He is beginning to evolve to a being a better actor than before. And "yes" he lives a life which I also envy and I might not reach through my lifetime. I wish I will Big Grin

Never saw a Rutger Hauer movie and as for LXG well of course it wasn't one of his better

movies but I thought it was ok except for Connery having to "supposedly die." I can't

comment on Afleck much as the only movie of his I have seen is Daredevil. Ah well.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn