Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I hate Ben Affleck and so should you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was sitting at my computer today pondering how great I am, when suddenly a thought poped into my head about how much I hate Ben Affleck. For years now he he has been putting out crap movie after crap movie (daredevil, Gigli, Jersy Girl, the sum of all fears, paycheck, reindeer games, and forces of nature to name a few.) And now just to piss me off he has came out with a new pile of shit "Surviving Christmas", cause nothing says jolly like halloween. If you like Ben Affleck please post hear and i will commence the cleansing of your soul through bitch slaps!

Proof this movie sucks ass
http://movies.channel.aol.com/movie/main...&mid=17043
Why should I hate him now? He gets paid and he gets to bang hot chicks. Noone's forcing you to watch any of his movies.

But this is probably another one of your attention getting schemes.
i like ben affleck
Yes i sit in my chair and scheme about all the ways i can get the attention of the people in this forum. MUUHAHA!
but i like ben affleck
I have to question why do you like him, the only good movies he has been in were good will hunting and dogma
what about jay and silent bob? but i don't really like him, i don't really dislike him though either, i just wanted to see what would happen if i said i did.
who the hell are you to be sayin Benny boy sucks the great taco melon. I mean look at yourself(I hope your wearing pants). I bet you'd give anything to switch places with him. But, if you ask me, I wouldn't tap that... now Brad Pitt, that's a different story :p
babyeater... I ask you again... is there anything you actually like?
All I hear from you is negative questions and lame posturing "i will commence the cleansing of your soul through bitch slaps!"
Ben Affleck has earned my respect by getting paid to make movies for a living. Good movies or bad he lives in a spot that I envy.

If anyone needs to evaluate their priorities I would think it would be you. You identified that you don't like Ben's movies early on yet you continue to watch them. That's almost like hitting yourself in the thumb with a hammer... saying "OW"... then hitting your poor thumb all over again. Once you've identified something or someone you don't like, you have permission to stop paying attention to them. Unless, that is, if you're stupid... in which case I can understand why you would repeatedly force yourself to do something you don't enjoy.
Zagatto Wrote:That's almost like hitting yourself in the thumb with a hammer... saying "OW"... then hitting your poor thumb all over again.

Would anyone here honestly be surprised if they found out he really does do that?
Vicious Wrote:Would anyone here honestly be surprised if they found out he really does do that?

I doubt anyone would...Hes just like a little child always seeking attention...How annoying
I like a few Ben movies, but I hate him. I hate him because he's yet another celebrity that thinks his politican opinion is worth something because he's famous, even though he's never done any research about anything and has absolutely no clue what he's talking about. Reminds me of MTV's "Hey you, stupid people that have absolutely no clue what's going on between Bush and Kerry! Go vote!" Campaign.
Cidien Wrote:I like a few Ben movies, but I hate him. I hate him because he's yet another celebrity that thinks his politican opinion is worth something because he's famous, even though he's never done any research about anything and has absolutely no clue what he's talking about. Reminds me of MTV's "Hey you, stupid people that have absolutely no clue what's going on between Bush and Kerry! Go vote!" Campaign.

LMAO MTV is crap so what else is new? They don't know shit.
Cidien Wrote:I like a few Ben movies, but I hate him. I hate him because he's yet another celebrity that thinks his politican opinion is worth something because he's famous, even though he's never done any research about anything and has absolutely no clue what he's talking about. Reminds me of MTV's "Hey you, stupid people that have absolutely no clue what's going on between Bush and Kerry! Go vote!" Campaign.

You should just say you hate him for promoting the democrats. I bet your problem with him would be alot smaller if he was next to Bush. What you think about Arny? (elections taking over every damn thread now).

I love dogma and the role he played in it. Second favorite movie of all time for me. Pearl Harbor was also good and he acted his way through nicely. He's an ok actor in my book but heavily overrated. I think there are lots of actors who deserve the parts he snatched because he was with j-lo which i think was a great boost for his career. Example: Daredevil. If that movie had a believable charrecter in the lead role I think I might have liked it. So babyeater, bring on those slaps Rolleyes
babyeater0 Wrote:I was sitting at my computer today pondering how great I am, when suddenly a thought poped into my head about how much I hate Ben Affleck. For years now he he has been putting out crap movie after crap movie (daredevil, Gigli, Jersy Girl, the sum of all fears, paycheck, reindeer games, and forces of nature to name a few.) And now just to piss me off he has came out with a new pile of shit "Surviving Christmas", cause nothing says jolly like halloween. If you like Ben Affleck please post hear and i will commence the cleansing of your soul through bitch slaps!

Proof this movie sucks ass
http://movies.channel.aol.com/movie/main...&mid=17043

Why would I hate someone I don't even know? People think that just because they watch an actor perform in a movie and read about him in a couple of magazines they know him intimately. Yeah right! I have absolutely no reason to deslike him. I might not like his movies and I might not like his face but that's no reason to hate a person I know nothing about!

babyeater0 Wrote:Yes i sit in my chair and scheme about all the ways i can get the attention of the people in this forum. MUUHAHA!

Well, you do sit in your chair pondering how great you are. Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3