Anyone here use Live Journal?
Yes it is rather hard to figure out who they are, since most of them never state there name. We had to force Chris Patton to give up his live journal sn...I rarely post there though. And it wouldn't be suprised if Hilary Hagg does have a LJ. There are a bunch of ppl on Chris's friends list that state there a part of the "ADV crew". If I ever figure out if she does have one I'll tell you. Seeing how you love her and all ^^
*~ Tiffy~*

"Thank you God!! I've got... my PRINT CLUB!!!"

My R1 Collection

My list wish
Quote:Originally posted by SilverMuraki
And it wouldn't be suprised if Hilary Hagg does have a LJ. There are a bunch of ppl on Chris's friends list that state there a part of the "ADV crew". If I ever figure out if she does have one I'll tell you. Seeing how you love her and all ^^

Thanks. I'm pretty sure she doesn't. I would've heard from someone by now if she had. What I've heard is that she doesn't mess with computers much, so she's hardly ever online. That's why I've never seen a single post from her anywhere.

If either one of you guys want to PM me with what Chris' LJ name is, that'd be great. Although I doubt I'll ever post there. Also, one of those 'ADV crew' people you're talking about is Greg Ayres. I'm not sure which one his LJ name is either. I still think the coolest person is David Williams, or dlw as I refer to him since that's his SN on AoD. Have you guys seen the pics he's taken with some of the VA's?????

Here's one he posted just to taunt me.
For Vicious

Here's another one he posted because I made fun of his mustache. :p
here

And this is another one of him, this time with Kira.
this

dlw is a pimp!!!! He has the best job in anime IMO. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Here's one he posted just to taunt me.
For Vicious

Here's another one he posted because I made fun of his mustache. :p
here

And this is another one of him, this time with Kira.
this

dlw is a pimp!!!! He has the best job in anime IMO. Big Grin

-blinks at the pics- Wow, everyone looks so adorable! I especially like the the third pic.

I went to his journal once by Monica's journal but didn't get to go through it all. I'll have to check it more.

And yea there are soo many VA journals that are sort of...well, not obvious. Too bad Laim O'brien doesn't have a journal. And he doesn't use his Yahoo name.

-wants to go to a con real bad-
WOW! Ya gotta wonder what happend after the photo's were taken....
One can only guess...

A little bit of this, and a little bit of that, and OH YEAH definatly that!
*~ Tiffy~*

My R1 Collection

My list wish
Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by SilverMuraki
WOW! Ya gotta wonder what happend after the photo's were taken....
One can only guess...

A little bit of this, and a little bit of that, and OH YEAH definatly that!

Nothing Happened!!!!!!! Especially not with Hilary! :mad:
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Nothing Happened!!!!!!! Especially not with Hilary! :mad:

I had a feeling you'd say that. Ok everyone but Hilary was doing something...>.>
*~ Tiffy~*

My R1 Collection

My list wish