Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anyone here use Live Journal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Me and my friend have a shared Live Journal, and were looking for new people to add to our friends list. ^^ We talk a lot about anime, non-sensical things, and our daily boring lives. We think all our current friends died, cuz they never reply or update there journals any longer ;_;. *pokes friends list with a stick* Yup..there dead XD.So if anyone wants to be added, please pm or post with your LJ sn.

Thanks
Yeah.... I'm a fellow LJ user as well.
Mine only gets updated about once per week but I use the same name there (and just about everywhere else for that matter) of Zagatto.

Feel free to add me to your friends list.
if anyone cares, I keep a dreamlog at:

http://www.livejournal.com/~kakomu/
i used to use LiveJournal but then moved to UJournal coz thats got better options and less known and know i use DeathJournal

Gotta keep that EMO DIARY a kick inWink
I've never used Liv Journal, but I have two accounts on Teen Open Diary, & then a third blog like thingy on my website.
I opened an account on LJ just so I could post on Monica Rial's journal. I never update my own. I only registered because she wouldn't accept anonymous users. Although, I post alot more on David William's journal.
who are those people?
Monica Rial would be the VA that is in almost every ADV release as of late. She's played Kirika in Noir, Hyatt in Excel Saga, Haruka in Rahxephon, Lila in Najica, Saki in Steel Angel Kurumi, as well as many other roles.

David Williams is one of the ADR directors/Producers for ADV. If you ever pay attention to the end credits on some off their releases, you'll see his name on alot of them. He's done so many big ones, that I'm not even gonna try to list them all. He's awesome. Even though he always rubs it in my face how he gets to see Hilary (Haag) all the time, and I don't. Sad
Yeah, I love Monica's journal as well. She's definatly not afraid to tell people what she thinks ^^.
Quote:Originally posted by SilverMuraki
Yeah, I love Monica's journal as well. She's definatly not afraid to tell people what she thinks ^^.

Hahaha. Yeah, she's not. She's got a filthy mouth on her. :p
whats the account name coz i wanna read monica journal sounds interesting
my sister uses that thing every day !
she takes to long to write in it and always goes over her entry and makes changes and she wont stop till its perfect ! it drives me crazy ! ive been wanting to get on all day but she has been on that site writing about the move !

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ~

-LE
Livejournal is the best and I like reading Chris's and Monica's journals and can't believe how some random people are so immature and post nonsensical crap to gain attention. -shakes head-
Quote:Originally posted by Pristine
Livejournal is the best and I like reading Chris's and Monica's journals and can't believe how some random people are so immature and post nonsensical crap to gain attention. -shakes head-

I assume you're referring to Chris Patton. I can never figure out who all the people on Monica's friend list are. Doesn't matter since I'd only really care if Hilary Haag had one. But I'm pretty sure she doesn't.
Yep, Chris Patton. He's a colourful guy and his journal is worth checking out. Even made him an icon to use ^-^
Pages: 1 2