New FX 2 disk cases
Hey I wanna know more about the New FX cases for two disk sets. I am wondering about this because I want to get the Mahoromatic FX Four Disk set. I saw pics of it and I saw that season one was placed in the new case with the second season also. So what is the cases like. Do they have good artwork outside and inside?
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
the ones i got are clear and they have art in the inside like you cna use either side . like most of the new bandai anime R1's.
like i said in your last post they are diffrent now then when they first did it the first set i got Maharomatic season 2 the case had a middle holder now the new ones have holders on each side of the case ! better i would say cause the dvd isnt bouncing ing the case when you move it !

read the other post !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
I've seen a couple of 3 and 4 disc cases coming out. That will be better and well sturdier.
i hope Fx starts to use reg cases like they do now for 2 disc sets cause its cheaper and also it makes more sence all the dvds being the smae size cause my collection now they are all diffent sizes and everything !

so soon i hope they do it i have seen sets like Princess 9 with all dvds together liek the case is 4 dvd cases together in a weird way.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
i like the old ones better. i just think they are nicer.
i agree i love the older ones they are much nicer

epecially when they used different ink variants, smooth and rough eg the Hellsing boxset, but i think they stopped doing that Sad
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/