Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New FX 2 disk cases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I wanna know more about the New FX cases for two disk sets. I am wondering about this because I want to get the Mahoromatic FX Four Disk set. I saw pics of it and I saw that season one was placed in the new case with the second season also. So what is the cases like. Do they have good artwork outside and inside?
the ones i got are clear and they have art in the inside like you cna use either side . like most of the new bandai anime R1's.
like i said in your last post they are diffrent now then when they first did it the first set i got Maharomatic season 2 the case had a middle holder now the new ones have holders on each side of the case ! better i would say cause the dvd isnt bouncing ing the case when you move it !

read the other post !

-LE
I've seen a couple of 3 and 4 disc cases coming out. That will be better and well sturdier.
i hope Fx starts to use reg cases like they do now for 2 disc sets cause its cheaper and also it makes more sence all the dvds being the smae size cause my collection now they are all diffent sizes and everything !

so soon i hope they do it i have seen sets like Princess 9 with all dvds together liek the case is 4 dvd cases together in a weird way.

-LE
i like the old ones better. i just think they are nicer.
i agree i love the older ones they are much nicer

epecially when they used different ink variants, smooth and rough eg the Hellsing boxset, but i think they stopped doing that Sad