MAC, Trigun, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop...
Yeah it's really funky. He has a great music video out right now. Extremely funny.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
What kind of music? Pop?
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Kind of like Pop. But it's definately towards the comedy end. Not quite Weird Al but in that direction.

To kind of pull this topic back on track, I'd just like to add my two cents...

Are HK DVDs Wrong? Yeah... But then again they offer a way to expand the fan base of certain titles.

Frankly, I'd rather have R1s... ADV has brought alot to anime in America and with alot of their new complete series of 26 episodes are being sold at $89.99 USD (And cheaper if you look around) I find no reason to buy the HK versions.

It's when companies like Pioneer charge you $29.99 a DVD with only three episodes that I consider buying the HKs. Frankly I feel that's a way to take advantage of the consumer, because they believe you won't have any other option.

I wish they would all just examine ADVs marketing approach, because they aren't the current #1 distributor in North America because they knew they could over-price things!

(Happy 10th to ADV by the way!) Big Grin

My two cents ends....................................................................................................................................HERE
I'm forgettable... That's what I am.
So Forgettable... Something, Something, Haaam.
Finally AD Vision does something nice. After ripping everybody off. $30 for 2 Blue Seed episodes on VHS. What a bargain. Look at Animeigo they started out with 4 episodes for $25 of Urusei Yatsura. They deserve some credit.

That's true... AnimEigo did have an edge with VHS, but they are falling behind in their DVD quality... NOW they are charging $88 for 12 episodes of the original Macross! (Which all it has is Subtitles, so you know that isn't to cover the voice talent!) That's over $250 for all 36 episodes! 8O

If they have their paws on the classic shows and know people will shell out the big bucks for them! :evil:
I'm forgettable... That's what I am.
So Forgettable... Something, Something, Haaam.
Agreed it's a bit pricey. Then again $240 (then add $10 for shipping) for 48 episodes of KOR. That's $5 an episode. Not bad at all seeing that the show rocked. They do things right so I don't mind spending money on their merchandise. :mrgreen:

To get back off topic. Everybody dowload

Move - Romance Train

Kelly Chan - Flower Universe

Is Batz Kage dead?

Let's add

Move - Summer Breeze

Nicholas Tse - Ni kan wo kan ni

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes, to tell the truth Batz Kage is dead, I mean come on he's a demon for God's sake (think about that one).
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I think you lean towards un-dead. :mrgreen: