I have great idea. So listen to it first.
Random thing 12:....
Random thing 3: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, now I've said my ABCs, next time won't you sing with me.Big Grin
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
*singing*ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ*singing*

Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Now, I'm jsut waiting for Batik to join in the singing funess, but I must sleep now.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

nite night!

but im lik soo nocturnal its like past 3.00am and i dont feel sleepy
jus gonna watch some stupid 70 Kung Fu Movie i bought on the cheap AWESOM-O
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Well, night! I am going to be up for aq while so I will mess with the song.

A B C D E F G, kick my friend in the winkie. H I J K L M N O P hahahhaha Look at me. Q R S T U V, *sees a car race out of her driveway with a dangerous looking driver* Holy Crap, they stole my Tv! *chases after them before she could finish the alphabet*

^________^ What do you think of my song?
Hot Damn, that was cool!

AWESOM-OWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I am glad that someone liked it. I think the person that would steal my tv would be my brother. He is so mean sometimes. We get along better now though...ever since he got me my Eva dvds. Wink
Hot Damn, that was cool!

how old your brother, coz a coupla "RESPECT MAAA AUTORITAHH"

bitch slaps should put him in lineWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
My brother is 16 but we still fight with eachother sometimes. He will hit me in the back and then I will kick him where it hurts or an occasional whach over the head. Sure I use the cheapest moves in the book, but whatever gets my point accross. Lol. Bitch slaps? Now that is what I call speaking my language. Heh. I think that I will take your advice and dish him a few Wink.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Cheap Moves = Effective and EVILBig Grin

Thats the way to goWink

AUTHORITAHHHHHHH!!!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Nice to see that someone agrees. I will use these cheap moves this weekend.It is better when I could make him suffer over the weekend ^_____^.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Big Grin
Once i got a full on kick in the nuts in secondary school (high school) and by god it caused bruising i couldnt pee properly for like a week and it totally killed, i was even worried my weener was gonna die...

but hey its very effective, esp for a lady to make a man respect their

AUTHORITAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I kicked him in the nuts the other day. It was sad because, after he crawled off into bed he said that he deserved it. The funny thing was that he hadn't done anything to deserve it recently. Now me being the whimp of a person that I am, got him a gift when I went to Disneyland to make up for being evil. It made him happy but something made me wonder about the why. He had totally forgotten about me kicking him. This to me was an open invitation to kick him more often Wink. I will add it into my routine under the activity things. "Kick older brother in the balls."

*"doctor" Batik walks up to her brother* "Now I want you to take 5 kicks to the nuts and call me in the morning ^_____^."
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by Batik
*"doctor" Batik walks up to her brother* "Now I want you to take 5 kicks to the nuts and call me in the morning ^_____^."

LOL, now that's funny.

But, on a more serious note, first comes his black outs, then comes no children :confused: Sad

True funny but no nieces or nephews is another thing alltogetherWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/