Drawing !
Well sitting around here in Hell ! aka Santa Fe NM

im just thinking about something i havent done since i moved here and something i was paraised for and popular for . DRAWING ! im woundering if any of you draw ? i use to draw stuff i would come up with , people, anime, manga, animals, sharpie drawings, crazy dream stuff !

MY Story :
i was one of those always know for drawing i would be picked for groups to make them stand out with a great artistic project it had its advantaged and disadvantages ! lots of pretty girlsWink and then having to do all the f'ing work ! i could never sit alone anywhere with out people gathering around ! some times it was cool other times it sucked cause i wanted to be alone !

Now that im in NM i havent picked up a pencil and drawen a damn thing . hopefully i didnt loose my skill. when i move in a week im going to buy a desk and start it up again ! hopefully create some stuff for my new company !

Tell me your story !
(if you have one )

Flame on !

-LE

The eye is the door to your mind !
(New Avatar to show my artistic side)
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Well, I love to draw. Right now I am taking a drawing class at my local community college and I am also taking a class at an occupational skills center where I am learning programming and animation. Next year I am going to college to get a BA in digital Art. I hope to someday become and animator for a video game or movie company. But what I really want to do is to create the ideas for games and have my own company.

I would say that im not the best artist on earth but im pretty good. I really like to draw cartoons, calvin and hobbies, zits and Foxtrot are some of my favorites.
Ive been drawing since I was about 4 .. I am now a college student at IADT chicago going for my bachelors degree in fine arts my major is fashion design . I love to draw clothes for my human/anime characters,anime,animals,scenery etc
with my company !
im trying to help my peers into the business cause this is the way to talk to gmae companies and other multimedia companies ! its also a way for me to if i get bored one day i can go to one of the companies i support and get a job doing somethign diffrent ! im already in the music and movie biz with promotions i have band , producer, director friends already ! its all about helping eachother out and they learn to know you and hook you up. i was asked to come down to the set of a movie to sketch some monsters for the movie ! and to also lend my music varitey ! which i did the music part i dont have time yet to go to the set !

need any help let me know i need a f'n site designer to get my site up ! thats all i need and i can get alot of shit started , already have movie , magazine, game, music contacts that only need to see a site to join up ! and no i dont want a fucking cheap site like through free site pleaces i want a .com ! i had a deal with ziff davis (egm, offical playstation mag.) with a new mag coming out in a few months ! if i get a site up i cna get them hyped again !

please help if you can !

The Shadows light :
movie and album are coming out late this year or next year !

great stuff to put on my resume !

lol

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
I love to draw also. I only draw when I get inspired cause I need that to keep me wanting to continue to draw.

LE: all you need is a site designer? just DL a web-page maker that is WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get). you don't need to know any html to use it plus all you need is graphics skillz. getting a dot com is gonna cost you some green though. hope that helps LE.
I draw when things inspire me to become creative in some manner.

http://img6.photobucket.com/albums/v16/M...aiaart.jpg

That's one of the drawings I did. That was my third attempt at playing with Photoshop.
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
I don't draw.

I am a writer. I want to draw...but I just can't!!!
However, when it comes to photoshop, I'm decent.
Here is the last picture I did in Photoshop!!

Attached Files
.jpg   mother and child2.jpg (Size: 152.44 KB / Downloads: 14)
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
i can't draw really everything i have done is too abstract. but i can write music
I hope no one takes this personally, but anyone can use photoshop and make something look good. I takes skill to be able to draw by hand.
a friend of mine draws with dots, i don't know what its called but his work is amazing. he did a drawing of a talk boy
I do draw it by hand, then I ink it, and scan and color it in photoshop. Most artists that do CG graphics draw out their work by hand and scan it in at a huge resolution, color, and resize it so it looks good.
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
Wow, you guys are lucky you can draw! I've always wanted that ability but the most I do are stick figures. Last semester, I took a class called 2D Foundation and we used adobe illustrator to print out flip book ideas. It was pretty fun... made me wish I could draw Sad but a real pain too since we had to do every single frame! It would have been much easier if I could have done it in flash. I can see why some of you guys would love to be in animation. It's really rewarding and a lot of fun. Good Luck!

Link to one of my flip book project:
http://www.nd.edu/~npura/flip2.swf
I draw! I've only been for five months (before then... I sucked... badly) but I think I'm pretty good. I got 12 people who want me to draw pics for them anyway! Heh.... heh... heh.... *sigh* and school's almost over, which is usually GOOD.

Here's my story. I was bored one day and tried to draw Kaoru Kamiya from Rurouni Kenshin from my head.... *SWEATDROP* MAN it sucked. So I went and printed out a picture of her and Kenshin, and started drawing it. Took me three days. But it was actually GOOD! (Truly, it sucks, but it was good compared to what I used to draw.) So, that giving me confidensce I started drawing more things, and the naive people who said it was good helped me through intill I actually GOT good, heh.

My friend's TONS better though. She's on this site.... stilll trying to find out what person.... but she's amazing. I was flipping through her folder a few days ago (I was bored), and even though I had seen most of the pics a million times (there were a few new ones, which was why I was flipping through) I was still like "0_________________________________0." Her pictures are so amazingly good! And she draws so much faster than me, she drew three pics in the same time I drew one, but *sigh* that's just part of how I draw...

I'd show you guys some, but I don't have a scanner. And the only ones I've scanned I'm too ashamed too show...... lol.
"Everything is clearer now..................... life is just a dream you know, it's never ending................... I'm assending....."

You're gonna carry that weight.
i dont usualy color in mine i leave them in pencil or sharpie ill leav you a link to some of my older drawings i scaned in highschool !

LINK -
http://groups.msn.com/Sublimeandlongbeac...wings.msnw

let me know what you think of them older drawings !
P.S. that was my old community fun stuff having to do with Sublime !

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Quote:Originally posted by israfel
a friend of mine draws with dots, i don't know what its called but his work is amazing. he did a drawing of a talk boy

Stippling.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36