The Legend Of Zelda (Prepare Yourself For This))
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
I heard that Wind Waker 2 will look like the first but I have yet to see screens of it. The Zelda I showed is still a working title.

Yeah, it's been said that WW2 will use the same engine. Meanwhile the new Zelda game is supposed to run on a modified WW engine.
Playing: Final Fantasy X-2, Silent Hill and MGS (PSX).
Watching:

My Anime Collection
Well I have to go with you on your thought line Prophet... It seams that Nintendo would like to have it both ways. And while some games may have hit that point at where most people ask "Where can it go from here?" Example being Mario Sunshine and Mario Kart. You can't do a lot for MK except make it online. The two person racing aspect is great but getting enough people to play on one tv or 2 tv hooked together never seems to work. (I did here at the firestaion but we are stucked with each other all day) And MS felt like playing M64 which was good and a let down at the same time.

But then look at L:HM a new direction in the Mario games but highlighted Lugui instead because they feared people wouldn't like Mario in that role. They tried a simliar thing with Star Fox but I feel the game would have been better if it had been the bird from the series or another c\harcter instead of Fox. And there biggest gamble paid off huge in Metriod Prime it was time for an upto date Metriod and the delivered with a game that felt like Metriod and played like a dream but at the same time the released Metriod Fusion old style play to show that hey we know what you loved and we give it to you while expanding for the future.

I feel Zelda is going the same route. Hell if Castlevina is perfect example of a title that everytime it does 3d it get's less than what it should and when it go back to the GBA and it's the best stuff ever...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
they are making a multiplayer star fox, i wonder how that will sell. nintendo's saving grace has been it's investment in the pokemon franchise, i guess buying the company was one of nintendo's best decisions
From what I am seeing it looks more like the Z64. Oh well it looks way better then WW. Personally if this had came out instead of WW then I would have bought a game cube. Personally I am not a fan of the Zelda series but I do enjoy it. And of course Metroid benefitted from not going to the 64 dimension. I think Metroid on gamecube is just awesome.
WOW it looks

AWESOME-O

(konichiwaWink , lets see how many people will get this refernce)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
South ParkWink Rav
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
U Tis the one in the knowWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Robots don't fart....

The game looks great and the new Metriod looks better than ever and I think it would and will give halo a run for it's money... or should I call it delayo....
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
delayo....

indeedSmile
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/