who will be first reviewing the fx .Hack//SIGN perfect collection
That's alot of money for IMO one boring as hell series.
Quote:Originally posted by BobDoleX
Would you hate me if I told you I got my full LE set used, but in perfect condition, for two Gamecube games and a GBA game? Big Grin

Nope, won't hate you for that. :p I don't really care much if I like something, even though I do feel the pinch. Big Grin
The series may be boring to some but I like it, so no big problem though. Doesn't really matter how much I spend as long as I don't bankrupt myself. :p Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I picked up 5 of the LE #1 boxsets and sold them on Ebay for a profit. I didn't like the series much at all, so I didn't keep anything for myself.

Heheh...not lucky like you to be able to pick up 5 when it first came out at MSRP $59.95. I wasn't collecting much then.
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
Nope, won't hate you for that. :p I don't really care much if I like something, even though I do feel the pinch. Big Grin
The series may be boring to some but I like it, so no big problem though. Doesn't really matter how much I spend as long as I don't bankrupt myself. :p Wink

Bankruptcy comes horribly closer with every passing day and anime purchase Sad .
Heh....bankruptcy won't ever be close. I know how much I have even though I do overspend from time to time.