Import Anime Forums

Full Version: who will be first reviewing the fx .Hack//SIGN perfect collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
haha, i won't buy until someone does.
How old are you?
Quote:Originally posted by shirohamada

Then why post about it? Just wait you'll get your review if you wait long enough (first you have to wait for it's release). Plus, an Fx perfect collection is pretty dependable to be "perfect"... it's the "complete" collections that you need to worry about.

Just wait...
why the thread then?
Quote:Originally posted by shirohamada

I think this guy has too much time on his hands and post whatever comes to mind. *Looks at self*
i cant wait for this set !
its one of my favs on cartoon network when it was playing !

i missed like 4 episodes so i cant wait to get this to see them !

-LE
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
i cant wait for this set !
its one of my favs on cartoon network when it was playing
I'd like to get the set as well. I liked what I saw of .hack//SIGN. Plus the music is awesome, Yuki Kajiura is a brilliant composer.
yeah i want the soundtrack !
just got :
-Last Exile
-Witch Hunter Robin
-Rahxephon

they are all awesome !
i want the other vol.s !

-LE
I have the complete set which comes along with the Ltd Ed R1 volumes........Hehhehe You want it???? Big Grin :p
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
I have the complete set which comes along with the Ltd Ed R1 volumes........Hehhehe You want it???? Big Grin :p

heh, sorry about the earlier post, i'm not actually free at the time.

did you got it on sale (unlikely) or its too tempting ?
I bought my entire R1 set new. No sale.....got the ltd edition Vol 1 box at $150...what sale are u talking abt? I wish....
It's just too tempting......
you have the .hack collection r1 ?
what do you want for it ?

-LE
I spent almost $320 on this complete limited edition set. Everything's still in their shrink wraps. So how much do you think I want to sell this set for?
No time to watch yet. Big backlog, maybe would be able to clear during summer vacation.
You can just buy the regular version, without the extras, on a lot of websites, eg. Ebay, Rightstuf for $100-$120. Most limited edition volumes are out of print already. But you can find them on Ebay if you look carefully. However, most sellers know that they are OOP so you won't be able to get them really cheap.
I spent almost $320 on this complete limited edition set. Everything's still in their shrink wraps. So how much do you think I want to sell this set for?
No time to watch yet. Big backlog, maybe would be able to clear during summer vacation.
You can just buy the regular version, without the extras, on a lot of websites, eg. Ebay, Rightstuf for $100-$120. Most limited edition volumes are out of print already. But you can find them on Ebay if you look carefully. However, most sellers know that they are OOP so you won't be able to get them really cheap.

Would you hate me if I told you I got my full LE set used, but in perfect condition, for two Gamecube games and a GBA game? Big Grin
I bought my entire R1 set new. No sale.....got the ltd edition Vol 1 box at $150...what sale are u talking abt? I wish....
It's just too tempting......

I picked up 5 of the LE #1 boxsets and sold them on Ebay for a profit. I didn't like the series much at all, so I didn't keep anything for myself.
Pages: 1 2