In general terms of quality, should a 26 episode series be put on 3 or 4 Discs?
Quote:Originally posted by Vile
smokes cost nearly $7US in ireland?? holy crap. i snag 2-for-1 deals for under 5 here in maryland, US

-Vile
well 20 smokes are about £4 which is like $7-8, its the god-damn brits taxin our asses! man i gotta quit!
see you space cowboy...
I was just thinking about this after watching the new FMP set i bought. It leaves alot to be desired as far as video quality alot of pixelation on fast moving scenes. I ran it through a bitrate calculator and it dosent even have that low of a bitrate so I'm guessing just a bad encode or something. Anyway I think 4 disc sets would be useful in some cases but not all.
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
well 20 smokes are about £4 which is like $7-8, its the god-damn brits taxin our asses! man i gotta quit!

cigarette taxes suck. i roll my own to avoid them. if i had to pay over $5 for a pack, i'd definitely quit. rolling my own however, about $10 a carton.

Vyncent
in the end its a cost issue you cant have the prices we do with more than three disk in the set and for the most part i have never had any problems with any of the ones i currently own..........which is alot............the only think i have a problem with is here in the States they put a whole 2 episodes on a disk and charge an arm and a leg for it FLCL anyone............which is why i almost always buy import R1 ripps.Cool
THE ENEMY HAS SPOKEN
Just for the sake of quality pirates should do the 4 disc thing. I wouldn't mind paying for an extra disk if i know I'm going to get good quality video.
It's all about the love Wink