the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Good point . Heh. Rolleyes
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by SilverMuraki
I think the best character is...Lady Une ^^.

Heck yea, with her mood swings she could kick anyone's ass.

My fav gundam guy was always Quatre because when he went all psycho he seemed entertaining enough. and since he's my fav you can imagine my least fav...Dorothy...and her god awful eyebrows.
I liked the episode when Quatre went all crazy. It really was entertaining. As for Dorothy...she has bad eyebrows, what else is there to know? Lol. Lady Une could kick anyone's ass...which is why she lasted throughout the entire series and Endless Waltz. Like I said earlier, someone for everyone :p .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Aww, come on. Dorothy looks cute with those eyebrows. Smile I should probably be put in a mental institution for that comment. *looks around for the men in white coming to take him away*

I have to say my favourite character is Trowa. His hair really rocks. Tongue
Not a mental institute, but somewhere else . Trowa does have cool hair. Because of that comment, they will not take you away :p .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Duo is funny, trowa has a presence.But i think Schwarz Bruder from G gumdam is pretty cool, with the whole blunt sword thing. About Une how she has split personalities, Zechs attiitude changes loads,hes Lt Zech's, Wind, Zechs Marquise, he has issues.
You do have a point when is comes to Zechs. After all. he did make his decision to destroy the Earth rather hastilly. Scary :p .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Thats why Zechs is second on my fav list and not First

Woooo Trowa

i want his hair!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Heh. That reminds me. The other day when I was at the mall I saw this guy with hair like Trowa's. It was the scarriest thing I have ever seen (remember how much it sticks out?) but it was awesome! I wanted to run up to the guy and point and scream " You look like Trowa!" But I restrained myself and I didn't. I have to admit I cut it close though. Heh. Rolleyes .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

That hair must take a tub of hair gel a day!

COOLCool
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
That is what I thought but the scary thing was, it looked so natural on the guy. Lol.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Duo! Duo! Duo!
Scott Mcneal is such a cool person.
Seeing him in person only makes Duo even cooler. I have always liked the Idea of death being a nice outgoing guy, why does he have to be all dark and moody. Heero and Trowa are moody enough for everybody anyway so if Duo was moody as well it would be overkill. Pluss Deathsycthe is the ultimate in close range combat suits IMHO. I never liked buster rifles. Makes me think Heero is compensating for something. lol
Though all the pilots except for Heero are good characters. Heero gets on my nerves.
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
*claps* Duo is cool ^___________^. Very well said.

I know what you mean about the Heero thing. Something about a character that constantly tries to blow himself up just doesn't appeal to people. Lol. Go Hidalgo! *large round of applause* Big Grin .
Hot Damn, that was cool!