Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The coolest Gundam Wing character
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have to wonder who the coolest Gundam Wing character is. The correct answer is.........DUO MAXWELL! He has the coolest Gundam and the flashiest moves on the battlefield. He is the Shinigami......the God of Death......he is Duo!! Well, yeah. Who else agrees? Oh yeah, and another topic? Why do all of the Gundam boys get accused of being gay? And don't say they are or I will have to whip out my evidence! Alright, alright, my evidence only supports Duo Maxwell but what the hell? And I have to go against what I said earlier about them being straight. Quatre is the major exception to what I said........he is kind of, if not clearly gay. Not that that is a bad thing.........or is it? Well, anyway, I never thought that pink looked good on guys until I saw Quatre Winner XD. He pulls that look off. Well, all hail Duo. Lol. Bye bye! (doesn't anyone get tired of my ranting at all?)
Tis All about Trowa Barton! Love the character development and the hair

though mecha wise Epyon kicks the ass's of the mass's
True, True. I have heard a lot about how people like Trowa and I have heard a lot about Epyon fans too. That is the good thing about Gundam Wing. I suppose you can say that it has a charater for everyone including my gay friend! (Well, he is not gay but we say he is. We call him Quatre all of the time XD ). Everyone behold! The joys of Gundam Wing. Step right up and pick a character, any character there are plenty to go around (alright, now I am obsessing). Plenty of asskicking to go around. You get the point. Well, that's all for now! Later!
well well looks like no one else wants to "play"
Wink
I too was a Duo Maxwell fan.
Wait a sec..."was." Do you not like him anymore? Oh well.
Duo for me is just too much of a "pansy"

to be called a supposed God Of Deathi mean for that kinda name you gotta be more of a darke broody character, and not a nice uy like Duo

anyway thats what i think
Has to be Quatra!!!!! He goes CRAZY!! Come on!!
Quote:Originally posted by Batik
Wait a sec..."was." Do you not like him anymore? Oh well.

I'm no real fan of the show these days, & I don't even play either of the 3 games which he was in. (unless he was in 4, but as far as I know it was only 3).

He's still my favorite, but there's really no reason to call him that if I don't really think about the show at all. I think I'll buy the series, then I can watch it anytime I like & it will once again become one of my favorites.
I know what you mean. If the series is mentioned, then I will recall. Oh yeah, good choice to buy it on dvd. It is sooooo much cooler when it is unedited. ^___^

Oh yeah, Even if Duo is a 'pansy' I think the whole 'pansy' bit will be explained from Episode Zero the manga. It shows how (although I would hate to admit it) screwed up he is ( or was...could still be )on the inside. I will be hearing about this one from my friend.......it will be loud as hell. You also get to see just how the other Gundam pilots got to be who they were (if people didn't know already). Anyway, I respect everyone's opinions. Have I mentioned how fun it is to hear everyones'?. Well, that would be all for right now. Good-bye! ^_________^
I nearly bought the Ep 0 Manga, but I wasn't sure if it had already been animated, plus I already knew what it was about, &!! I didn't have 20 bucks on me.
Whoa...20 dollars? :eek: I found Episode Zero for 10 dollars at Suncoast. The movie store I shop at when I am at the mall. They sell tons of manga. Oh, has anyone heard of another Gundam Wing manga called Battlefield of Pacicists? Lol. I love the title XD.
You should let Mina post her own stuff ^__^, then again, that was being nice to her. Ya, after I read 1. A duo rant. 2. A gay friend people call Quatre and 3. Battlefield of Pacifists, I knew who was REALLY speaking.

Actually, Duo IS my fav character, heh.
I think the best character is...Lady Une ^^.
Lady Une, huh? I thought that she was kinda cool. Not everyone can take off their glasses and become an entirely new person (well, I it had to do with the split personality, but still cool) ^___________^.
Pages: 1 2