All the way friend, all the way Wink. Now let's see how this fight is goin' down. Let's see some flashy moves people ^_____^.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Then who's got my back???

*silence*

*tumble weed goes rolling along*

Rolleyes Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Your shadow Wink. Sorry, that sounded cold. I am on anyone's side if they need me. If need be, I will split into two people and kick my own ass. Lol. I just hope it doesn't come to that though. It sounds like it would hurt.

Alright in one corner of the street alley thing we have the master of the Mosh, the famous rav96! In the other corner we have the master of poke-fu...yes folks you've guessed it: Batz Kage! Ok then, let's get it on (I watch Celebrity Death Match, can you tell? Lol)!
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Ok, so I have never posted in this thread but I just have to keep comming back.Man it has always made me wonder which Anime it was from.And I accuctally looked for an Anime that looks like it but I can't find any matches.So I guess I must join you all.Hehehe and just sit back and wait for someone else to guess right...
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
His avatar kinda looks like Rosiel from Angel Sanctuary. I think this because of the bluish-silvery hair. It can't be muraki from yami no matsuei. So I am guessing it is Rosiel from Angel Sanctuary. (FYI: Rosiel is that weird angel who is trying to kill his sister who lives in Setsuna.)
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
Hello everyone, am new to the forumSmile
Anyhow, did some searching and found this on Rav avatar.

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/v/i/vi...rone2.html
[Image: tenjogoodbad8tv.jpg]
Welcome to IA.

Well, that's the best thing you could do to introduce yourself. You found out who it was. I bet Rav didn't even know who it was himself. There's no way anyone could have guessed since its a self portret of an artist.

How did you find out?
Gee... fan art... and just how in the world are we supposed to guess which anime that comes from?? Oh yeah, right, fan art, it doesn't come from any anime.... I think whoever started this thread on Rav's avatar better hide!!
So basically Rav led you guys on a wild goose chase? I tried telling you it was a waste of time.
Yay!

The GOose Chase Is Over! damn it was fun and "quasi-Evil" while it lasted!

not been checkin the board for a while. but i was gonna give it up and confess, if no one had blundered me till after my Japan Trip! but someone has finally done it yep its true, i smoted u all

HAHAHAHAHAHAhHEHEHEHEHEHEHhAHAHAHAHAEHEHHEHEEH
Big Grin

*I'm Scott Evil (raisses pinky and laughs dementidley)*
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
:o :o :o
:confused:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Alright Batik, it's really time to beat him now....

A limit on the number of smilies per post is wrong!
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Great idea Batz Kage. Let's jump him. Heh heh. :p .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

I'm just going to lean back in my chair and watch while the pair of you pummel rav.

This is one of those times where not caring has paid off.

Smile Wink Big Grin :p Cool :p Big Grin Wink Smile
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto

This is one of those times where not caring has paid off.

Smile Wink Big Grin :p Cool :p Big Grin Wink Smile

I'm with you. What he did was dirty though IMO.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I'm with you. What he did was dirty though IMO.

Yeah... then again... he didn't start the thread.
I have to admit that if someone else started a thread like this and I could torment everyone in a similar way that I probably would.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.