Will I ever get told if I was right or not, I mean chances are, I'm right, because there's like only a 5% chance I could be wrong, ok, more of 5-10%, but still.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
When someon gets it right i shall acknowledge them!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
so the title is not sold at import-anime.com?

Gees, well, atleast that narrows down the search...not..Sad :confused: Wink :p
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
This Guy?

Was the closests thing I could find via google search.
[Image: kitty.gif]
could it possibly be kaoru from nge?

-Vile
Look, maybe you just saw a one headed monkey carrying two watermelons.
I am going to post it on Something awful. Out of 30,000+ people someone must know. I hope they don't just flame me. There probably have been a thousand "what anime is this form?" threads. o well.

Yay, 100th post
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Yea but if it is from Fanart we will never guess unless this is a popular doujinshi or fanart.. You need to let us in on some clues man!Cool
Quote:Originally posted by gohan32
I am going to post it on Something awful. Out of 30,000+ people someone must know. I hope they don't just flame me. There probably have been a thousand "what anime is this form?" threads. o well.

Yay, 100th post

I actually asked on AoD forums just to try and end this stupid thread. But noone there could figure out what it was. and if noone there knows, noone knows. This is pointless. Since it is fanart, it probably looks nothing like the original character and that's why noone can figure it out.
k, since i am lazy, and vicious gave good counsel, i shall not post on SA.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Since it is fanart, it probably looks nothing like the original character

its bang on the money! so thats not a problem!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
its bang on the money! so thats not a problem!

dude if it is fanart u have to tell us. We will never guess that one.
rav's avatar has always bugged me as it looks just like someone yet i could never figure it out! i might end up joining this crazy race to figure out who it is, or maybe not cause im a lazy bastard

good luck guys!
see you space cowboy...
I have an idea but I am not sure how long he has had the same avatar so I SHOULD keep my mouth shut. Oh hell, I can't. Don't murder me if I am wrong (already know that I am) but it looks kind of like.....Robin. Heh...dumb guess, no? Forget I ever suggested it.

Someone guess what rav96's avatar is from. The world will never know. Rolleyes .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by Batik
but it looks kind of like.....Robin. Heh...dumb guess, no?

I already siad that Robin or that crazy kid from Heat Guy J were whom it most looked like.
True, true. I will just have to look through random anime stuff. I might see something like it in Newtype. I mean a character that resembles the avatar. If only I could see the rest of the picture that it came from.
Hot Damn, that was cool!