[Current Trade List] NYxCalm
Successful 2nd Trade With NYxCALM great
great trader as always!
Another cool trade with me.
Great trade with NYxCalm Wink
Successful Trade with NyXTB!

This guy rules. A+ Trade. Everyone do a trade w/ him , he rules!!
successful trade with NYxCALM.
successful trades with NYxCalm,thanks again.Let me know if you need anything in the future.
scrooge7
Just done trade with nyxcalm. He's a trustworthy trader and great to talk to. Hope we'll trade again. :wink:
1/25/2003

Mods please lock and freeze my list for a year or so? I have been called up for operation ENDURING FREEDOM, and as much as I hate the name, the war, and the whole politics - I have a nation to serve, some ass to kick, and a NAME TO LIVE UP TO. Wish everyone well, I shall be gone by the end of the month, destination unspecified for operational reasons. Watch CNN, the news and whatnots, and hope you guys get to see me cause some ruckus in the land of the camels. SEMPER FIDELIS ALL SEMPER FI! [ALWAYS FAITHFUL LATIN/MARINE CORPS MOTTO]

TAKE CARES, GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE COOL PEOPLE I MET HERE, HOPE I'M ALIVE TO TRADE AROUND IN THE NEAR FUTURE EH? w00t! 8)
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
Good Luck NYx! Give them hell!!!! Come back safe and bring some vintage Iraqi dvds to trade ^_^

***locking thread***
NYx, good luck my brother. =) I know that the marines are good to their troops and where the marines are, internet access isn't far behind... I suspect that we'll be seeing you around here and there on the boards. You'll be missed around here... Give 'em hell for us. We'll be thinking about ya.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
unlocking thread, welcome back NYx
I'm back, HELLO Big Grin Its been a while - let the good times roll
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
Hi
Iam very interested in your Akira special edition (R1), anything u see from my list? iam willing to trade the whole Saint Seiya for that.
Interested in your:

Animation Cartoon/Manga International Disc(s) *Region 0*
1]Archives Of Studio Ghibli Set *COMPLETE MOVIES* [6discs

Anime Studio/Manga Anime Cartoon Disc(s) *Region 0*
1]Agent Aika : Naked Missions [1disc]

New Age Disc(s) *Region 0*
1]Shenmue : The Movie [1disc]

check my trade list please. thanks
Interested in your

I wish you were here

Lemme know if there's anything on my list that you'd like Smile. Thanks