Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [Current Trade List] NYxCalm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
PAGED UPDATED SEP 24 2004

Hi, this is NYXCALM with a current trade list as well.
Email via : [email protected]

Been trading around , cookiejarvideo and import-anime. all positive feedbacks and successful transactions thus far with no complaints yet. I answer/deal fast and fair - and reply to emails promptly. Just ask anyone on my SUCCESSFUL TRADES listing below! EVERYTHING is NEGOTIABLE, don't hurt to ask! Without further adieu, heres my goods:

Successful transactions (referenceable) with:
AnimeCollector, Bellreisa, Bigstick, Btzillaguy (3x), Cowsrmooin47 (2x), Chemlab (3x), FLEABttn, Irissschan, Ekin, EliteCoolDude (2x), JunkieJoe (2x), Lifestop, Pchmura, Prisonerac (2x), Procrastin8r (3x), Rukkus (3x), Scrooge7, Shibo, Soylent Green legend Ran, Xellos2099 (9x)

Animation Video Disc(s) *Region 0*
1]Great Teacher Onizuka *COMPLETE TV* [7discs]
Includes all the subs and corrected discs, hence the 2 extra discs.
Will trade away as a 5 disc set, you can ask me for details. No english dubs on this one, if you want that, go get the FX version
2]Neon Genesis Evangelion *COMPLETE TV/MOVIE* [4discs]
Ripped from R2 LD source, not R1, thus no english dub within this gatefold set. LD source had just a few more smidgen of footage compared to the R1 source. Subs are derived from fansubs transcribed, not the R1 interpretation that permeates the existing perfect sets out there.

Animation Cartoon/Manga International Disc(s) *Region 0*
1]Rou Rouni Kenshin *COMPLETE TV* [12discs]
This one's sourced off the R2 LDs, so no english dubs here, but interesting fansubs used. How interesting? well, it uses a infamous fansub's scripts, the shinsengumi group. With all the cussin and harsh interpretation, it gets a bit interesting in a crude sorta way. This complete set is housed in nice matching bg art gatefold cases.
2]Shenmue : The Movie [1disc]
Yeah, its Shenmue the movie, basically all the CG stuff interweaved into one smooth story. English dubs are included surprisingly, a SEGA masterpiece best experienced on a Dreamcast.

Anime Studio/Manga Anime Cartoon Disc(s) *Region 0*
1]Agent Aika : Naked Missions [1disc]
Hmm this one's a no brainer, sourced off R1 so its got the english dub.
There's alot of... FANSERVICE, so be forewarned. Panties, PANTIES and lots of interesting poses.
2]Rou Rouni Kenshin : Sei Sou Hen *OVA* [1disc]
The unofficial finale to a wonderful series. Its quite tragic in some sense, but... umm... yea, we all gotta go sometime. OH WELL, this one's an onion for the eyes.
3]The Affairs *HENTAI* [1disc]
Yet another r1 rip of a hentai mini series thats complete with all 2 OVAs. With some uncensored this and some of that detailed nookie, you'd be HARD pressed to not be aroused. No mosaics, and "authentic" sounding english dubs. VIRGIN EXPERIMENTATION!
4]G-Taste *HENTAI* [1disc]
Well now, the infamous G-taste, r1 ripped without the censorship that pissed off many when it first came out in the r2 form. NO MOSAICS, NO BLURRY CRAP, its the most eyebrow raising stuff that one can find around this genre...

Asian DVD9 Disc(s) *Region 0*
1]The Last Samurai *DVD9* [1disc]
Tom Cruise, the bushido code, honor and the gaijin who became the warrior. I'm sure everyone knows this title by now, so I won't bother making a summary. The title speaks for itself, so BANZAI!
2]Brush Up My Sisters *DVD9* [1disc/boxset]
This is a gatefold set of a hk chic flick ala charlie's angels. There's scantily clad hk girls romping around the police academy with female hijinx and sexual innuendos throughout. Guns, estrogen, short shorts... hmmm hot tamale movie - forsizzle!

Official U.S Disc(s) *Region 1*
1]My So Called Life *STINKS* [1disc]
Its Claire Danes, and her pilot start in the tv/film industry. This was her debut that jumpstarted her career in hollywood. Ok fine, she doesn't look that hot, why do you think I'm listing this then? Ah well.
2]UB 40 : The Collection *MUSIC VIDEOS* [1disc]
UB 40, 26 music videos, spanning from red red wine, can't help falling in love, etc. Its unviewed and lying around my dvd collection because I don't dig these guys. I don't know what happaned, but it got here and now I don't want this 80s stuff. Maybe if you dig that time period, then give this a bang.
3]70 Years Of Popeye *NOSTALGIA* [1disc]
This is popeye the sailor man! d00t d00t! Eat your spinach ya filthy scum! Veggies be good for you matey! agagagagagaga... ok, thats popeye the sailor man, with some old school classic episodes you'd find on cartoon network. Old school nostalgia here for the boys and girls.
4]Spirited Away *OFFICIAL R1*[2discs]
Self explanatory, its Hayao Miyuzaki's gem thats gotten the royal R1 treatment. Less of the pink/reddish video print that permeated in the R2/3 releases, plus extras/makings and gallery to boot! I guess only avid R1 purists would be interested in this- as the R2/3 english subs are good already! If you hated the red tint video problem, then this one's for you!

Other DVD Disc(s) *Region 0*
1]Honey *MOVIE* [1disc]
This is that Jessica Alba movie that sorta had an abysmal time in theaters. Who cares, she's hot, she was a dark angel and her abs are mad sexilicious! I bought this disc in NIGERIA, the manufacturer is a mystery to me, but its viewable... sorta. Actually its a sham cam job on dvd, which makes no sense, but seeing the people's heads and silouhettes makes for some interesting times. Its not exactly bootleg, but it is ghetto... the fuzzy bon bon type. Novelty seekers only, don't hate.

Official Nintendo 64 Game(s) *Region 1*
1]Harvest Moon 64 *RARE* [1cartridge]
This one's a rare gem, the hard to find game thats a old favorite of an old system. Just look for reviews and check eBay. Cart only, no booklet or box, but who needs those anyways? If you still got an dusty N64, love tipping cows over and farm simming, this moon's for you!

Official Playstation Game(s) *Region 1*
1]Spec Ops : Stealth Patrol *SUCKS* [1disc]
This is the most sorry @$$ piece of crap game I HAVE EVER BOUGHT. Sometimes, when I need to cry, I just plop this sucker into the machine and... *sob* Anyways, this game SUCKS and I'd be more than happy to part with it for your little sister.

Official P.C Game(s) *Region 1*
1]Messiah *TRIPPING* [3discs]
An old shiny entertainment game. You're this angel and you go around posessing people, hookers, welders, soldiers, policemen, nurses, etc. Go find a review for this game if you're more curious. Ever had the devil on one shoulder and a angel on the other?...

Official Music Disc(s)
1]Medal Of Honor : Frontline OST [1disc]
Self explanatory, if you like the ambient moods the game induces, grab this bad boy. Just don't go wielding a shotgun and going postal on the neighbors, I WON'T BE HELD LIABLE.
2]Drunken Tiger 4 : Foundation *NEW* [1disc]
BRAND SPANKING NEW IN SHRINKWRAP, Its Drunken Tiger, Korean HIP HOP for all the chingu's and yuhja's out there. Tiger JK is the bomb bomb! Too bad I bought 2 copies like a dumb dumb!
3]Amuro Namie : Toi Et Moi *SINGLE*[1disc]
This is the official japanese mini cd thats 5cm, just opened with the theme song from pokemon's 3rd movie. Its a catchy song called Toi Et Moi, with a&s bounce mix, original and remix joints. Feel free to email me to request the mp3 for sampling purposes. Its a tight track for the NAMIE fan!

Official VHS Cassette(s)
1]MTV UNCENSORED Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2001 [1tape]
No need for explanation here. Its new, unwatched and ready to please. Serious eye candy for the 18+ crowd please, I don't need no bad mojo with parents if they see this. Girls, scantily clad or not, what more can you ask for? Oooolala, meat meat meat! exotic meat! *drool*
2]Sports Illustrated 2002 *HUBBA BUBBA* [1tape]
See above description... *cough cough* hehehe. New and unwatched as well, tape didn't even spin on the data wheel. I'll let these tapes go easy, its easily negotiable.

Currently in transaction with:

None

I can take digital pics of the case, cover, discs, etc so that you can have a visual on what I'm dealing. I don't have the time to take all the pics and attach them on this list or host it elsewhere, but I can send via PM as attachments or through your emails if you'd like. I'm easygoing and pretty chillz to talk to, so drop me a line... I don't bite. Wink
Successful trade with NYxTB.
SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION WITH: NYxCalm
Got the dvd from NYxCalm.
got the dvd from nyxcalm.
I got my package from NYxCalm in the mail yesterday. Trade with confidence! He takes great care of his stuff. =)
hey, u got any more military gear? maybe M16A2? M24? :mrgreen:

would be interested in those =D
LOL u got that right! hehe Wink
SUCCESSFUL TRADE w/ NYxCalm lol dont mess up on the shipping next time :x Tongue
Successful trade with this angry marine freak!

It was delight-"pho"-l!

-Btzillaguy
I GOT MY ITEM thanx great trader

SO I GUESS I SHOULD SAY:
Succesful trade with NYxCalm
Successful trade with NYxCalm!
Big Grin Completed another excellent trade w/NyxCalm. Big one this time all for my good'ol n64. +Random Games ect... I suggest if you see something you want you go for it superb trader. Arrived fast and intact. The only thing is I feel kind of bad because he is still waiting for my package. Cry Oh well... trade with this man. :x
another trade with NYxCALM went thru... Good job my friend!!!
successful trade with nyxcalm.
Pages: 1 2 3