[Current Trade List] ludotaku
Quote:Originally posted by ludotaku
It would be perfect since it seems that shipping to France is too expensive for kakomu and as you're from Portugal, shipping souldn't be too expensive for both of us Smile

excellent. pm me with the details of our trade. cya
Out
Abenobashi
Added Vampire Hunter D (FX), Magic Knight Rayearth 2 (MAC) and Magic Knight Rayearth OAV (MI)
Added Spriggan (MAC)
I'm currently looking for a good Playstation arcade stick so if you have one you want to get rid of (a Namco or Hori stick, I'm not interested in ASCII or other brands sticks), tell me how much you want for it Wink
Added
Sugar: A Little Snow Fairy (AC/MAC)
Ai Yori Aoshi Perfect Collection (FX)
interested in Sugar: Little Snow fairy.
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
Sorry but there's nothing I'm interested in Sad Have you traded away your Gatekeepers set ???
not yet ^_^

~Ryoku Slayer~
PMed you Wink
u know what? I think, i'll trade you the g-keepers set for your studio ghibli set IF! it has no wears on the box, no damage to the dvd holders, and has a slip case.

~Ryoku Slayer~
Well, as I said, it's not in a brand new condition, it has the slip case, the dvd holders are not damaged but some of them have never hold correctlly some discs (it was like this when I open it for the 1st time)
Here's the pic of the set : http://home.tele2.fr/ludotaku/ghibli.jpg (I thought I already sent it to you)
See by yourself Wink