Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [Current Trade List] ludotaku
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
here's what I have to trade :

HK:
Dragon Ball : Dragon God Legend (AC/MAC) -> 1 DVD
Dragon Ball Part 1 - The Saga of Goku (MAC - English dub only) -> 2 DVDs
Samurai Showdown (MAC - English dub only) -> 1 DVD
Neon Genesis Evangelion Movies (circle K/MI) -> 2 DVDs
Studio Ghibli DVD Collection (AC - average condition, I used the Skip Doctor on the 1st disc, Omohide Poroporo (Only Yesterday) plays randomly during a part) -> 6 DVDs (pending)
Magic Knight Rayearth OAV (MI - Subbed only) -> 1 DVD
Magic Knight Rayearth 2 (MAC - Dual audio version) -> 3 DVDs
Spriggan (MAC - R1 rip) -> 1 DVD
Sugar: A Little Snow Fairy (AC/MAC) -> 3 DVDs
Ai Yori Aoshi Perfect Collection (FX) -> 3 DVDs

French R2:
Street Fighter II Anime (Manga Video - dubs : English, French (5.1) Japanese (2.0), subs : French only) -> 1 DVD
Street Fighter Alpha (Manga Video - dubs : English, French (5.1) Japanese (2.0) subs : French only) -> 1 DVD

Game Boy Advance :
GBA SP USB Power Cable

What I look for :
Gate Keepers 21 TV + OAV (FX)
Perfect Blue - Live Movie
Card Captor Sakura TV Series (if you want to sell it, I'm ready to buy it using Paypal only)
Castle of Cagliostro (AS)
Sonic The Hedgehog The Movie
Street Fighter II V
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Anime
Wonderful Days
Just ask if there is something you want to trade that is not in my wish list Wink

Successful trades :
bumperboy (1)
Ixtli277 (1)

If you want pictures of my stuff, just reply, I will do it as soon as possible.
Everything I trade will be shipped from France.
kinda interested in Abenobashi and Mononoke

http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~methomps/DVDs.htm
I'm interested in Ranma 1/2 OAV and Part 1
Abenobashi has the same value as the OAV set (this set is very cheap in FRance, about 20 ? / 25 $) but Mononoke is a bit less than Ranma Part 1, you could choose 2 R0 DVDs and it will be OK Wink
I don't want to seperate my Ranma set. All or none :-\
Quote:I don't want to seperate my Ranma set
This is something I can easily understand Wink
Well, except Ranma, I'm interested in Patlabor WXIII but there is no other set Sad
what about Ranma 1/2 OVA + Patlabor for the 4 DVDs? Also, are you a native french speaker, or English speaker?
Quote:what about Ranma 1/2 OVA + Patlabor for the 4 DVDs?

It would be perfect ! If it's OK, send me a PM with your address and I will send it to you ASAP. Do you want pictures of the DVDs or do you already know what it looks like?
Quote:Also, are you a native french speaker, or English speaker?

I'm a native French speaker, actually, I've never been to an English speaking country. Do you need help in French ? Wink
See ya !
not so fast on the shipping. I get back home on wed from school, plus, I'm rather broke right now. I have to check shipping rates first before I can send out. Ill get back to you as soon as I have a price and whether I can foot it.

As for french, I've been taking it for a while, however, I had a short break from it, so it's a little rusty :p. I was just curious, since your English was rather good compared to a lot of the foreign people we get ont he boards.
OK, actually, I don' know how much it will cost to send my stuff to you as well but that doesn't matter. Just tell me if it's not too expensive for you Wink

Quote:As for french, I've been taking it for a while, however, I had a short break from it, so it's a little rusty .

I know it's kinda hard to learn French ...but it can be bery useful for an anime fan since we had a lot of series for a long time in France !! By the way, have you seen that the Abenobashi set is the French one without any English subs ??
Quote:since your English was rather good compared to a lot of the foreign people we get ont he boards.

I thought I made a lot of mistakes, I think you won't think so if you read all the reviews I wrote Wink
Added Battle Royale 2 (Official Chinese release)
Maybe You be interested in official Metropolis R2 PAL 2 DVD set for trade on one of Your items?
It's only thing i have in 5 copies quantity...
Hi,
I'm sorry but I already have a R1 of Metropolis so I don't wanna get another copy of it.
It's OK. Thanks!
interested in your Abenobashi Magic Shopping Street (Japanese, French subs, NO English Subs) -> 3 DVDs

want to trade for my nightwalkers and fatal fury? or something else?

cya soon
It would be perfect since it seems that shipping to France is too expensive for kakomu and as you're from Portugal, shipping souldn't be too expensive for both of us Smile
Pages: 1 2