Happy Birthday kristym22!!
Sorry I haven't been at home in a few days..

KRISTY HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!! Dark Osamu!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Thank you Dark Osamu..Vicious you have never learned how to dance..Cool SirChico I am glad I am not the only homeschooler on here..Does anyone know how many R1 volumes there are to last exile?? Thank you ever so so much..Kristy Smile
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
Quote:Originally posted by kristym22
Does anyone know how many R1 volumes there are to last exile??

I think it's supposed to be 6.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I think it's supposed to be 6.

Checked my box, and DVDAF, so I'm pretty sure it's 7.
I was too lazy to check my box, so you're probably right. that sucks!!! They did 12 episodes through the 1st 3 discs and now they're gonna divide 14 episodes over 4 discs. That means we're gonna get some crappy 3 episode discs in there.
Thank you for checking
So there are 7 volumes.Ok.Kristy
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I was too lazy to check my box, so you're probably right. that sucks!!! They did 12 episodes through the 1st 3 discs and now they're gonna divide 14 episodes over 4 discs. That means we're gonna get some crappy 3 episode discs in there.

Yeah, GONZO titles are expensive to license. Just look at Funi's Kiddy Grade release (8 DVDs) and Bandai's original Blue Submarine No. 6 release (4 DVDs). It would be nice to see ADV release Peacemaker and Chrno Crusade with a minimum of 4 eps/disc. Kaleido Star looks like it's going to be 26 episodes over 6 DVDs, so you get some discs with 5 eps. Thank God.