What movies have you recently watched?
the last movie i saw in theatres was the whole ten yards. it was funny, but youd probably only like it if you liked the whole nine yards.
before that it was the butterfly effect, which i thought was quite good (despite having to accept the more or less rediculous basis of the movie, but if you accept it, its very enjoyable)

-Vile
Look, maybe you just saw a one headed monkey carrying two watermelons.
yea for a movie like godsend it is getting bashed by both those who for cloning and those against it...lol
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Watched the LOTR Trilogy in one sitting on wed!

AWESOME!!!

and watched the slightly less impressive(as in alot less)
Matrix Trilogy! the first was soo good, ahhh i mean its like the watchowski had to go out of their way to make the others poorer!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
Watched the LOTR Trilogy in one sitting on wed!

I must bow down to you & your great ability to resist sleep enducing movies :p
Just kidding, but really the second movie almost put me to sleep & I'm refusing to see the 3rd at the moment.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
Just kidding, but really the second movie almost put me to sleep & I'm refusing to see the 3rd at the moment.
I hated the 2nd compared to the 1st & 3rd. Not because it was boring, but because it wasn't true to the book as much as the others... Peter Jackson took too many licensing's. The 3rd defiently made up for it.
Batz you gotta watch the LOTR trilogy

Ok it does take its few liberties from the book but heck so does literally every screen adaptation!

But the 1st is the best in my opinion
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
But the 1st is the best in my opinion

From what I've seen of the first one it is the best.
As for the second onme it was just a bunch of walking, with a few battles which didn't interest me any. It jsut seemed to like skipping from one side of the field to the other trying to show how large the battle was instead of doing impressive one-on-one fights. Which isn't to say the fights were bad, just not to my liking.

As for the thrid one, well my friend is trying to get all of us together in about 1-2 weeks to go watch all three movies at his house. I'll likely see it then.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html