What about other hobbies?
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Then you're all good in my book. Big Grin

Phew...I will sleep easier tonight knowing that.Rolleyes
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
When you wake up after that good sleep, can you bake me a chocolate cake or brownies and mail them to me? Big Grin
Look what happens when I go away for a day... the topic goes crazy with responses.

First off, welcome back Elly. I remember you but only just. It's nice to see long lost memebers return.

Secondly, my wife can just barely cook and bake. I'm the one who does most of the creative cooking in the house. She's the one who is awesome on the firing range (just what is it with these military women).

Third, I'd love to pick up snowboarding. I just went downhill skiing for my first time last year and loved it. I used to skateboard everywhere (and everything) when I was a bit younger (mid to late 80s) and snowboarding looks to be a good equivalent.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
It is very similar to skateboarding. I use to skateboard years ago, and that is why snowboarding comes really easy.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Some of my hobbies:

1. travelling in exotic places
2. dancing the night away
3. hiking in beautiful places
4. watching broadway shows live
5. reading fiction & nonfiction
6. volunteering for environmental work
7. going to museums and zoos
8. people watching in crowded places
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101

8. people watching in crowded places

Tis indeed fun, to watch the trivial whims of strangers
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
Tis indeed fun, to watch the trivial whims of strangers

We just got a speech today in class on stalkers... It's a bit irrelivant, but it's the first thing that poped in my head when he said he liked to watch people.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
You have a demented mind.
Quote:Originally posted by beboprules

You don't know the half of it. You weren't around for most of his psycho posts.

I know quite a few people who know me in real life that would say you must be crazy because I'm a kind, respectible, shining example of how a young man should behave.
Now on the other hand there are those who have threatened me, & upon my response would like to see me locked away in a mental home.
As for my opinion of myself, I beleive that I should seem a bit demented, because like I've said, it goes hand-in-hand with my dream job, which is not mass murder as a few people includeing my 9th grade math teacher, believe.

I'm perfectly normal if I might say so myself, but then again normal is a representation of average, & therefore I'm normal to me, because I know other like myself.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
You don't know the half of it. You weren't around for most of his psycho posts.

Thanks, Vicious. I just finished reading many old posts. I see what you mean.
Thanks, Vicious. I just finished reading many old posts. I see what you mean.

Could I be filled in on this, such as give an example, because as far as I know, I haven't said anything all that weird in about a year, & if it's fropm that far back you should disregard it.

hobbies: football (soccer), video games (mostly nintendo and rpgs), going out and gettin blocked with mates, smoking (cigs and grass) and ummmm righty's always good for a night in.
see you space cowboy...
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
ummmm righty's always good for a night in.

Too much info. Rolleyes
Drawing and video games... they pretty much go hand in hand if you're an anime fan me thinks. Screen writing, soccer-whether playing or watching, and cooking. It's a surprise whenever I tell people that The Food Network is my favourite station.:p
[Image: tt.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ten geekiest hobbies Zagatto 32 10,820 11-04-2004, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Schultz
  most nerdy hobby rarnom 45 13,539 08-03-2004, 12:07 PM
Last Post: morgorath