What's up with Noir (FX)?
Actually I did...I found a copy of Noir: Hit list last night. I forced myself to watch for 40 mins, about 2 eps. Same results as the first time I watched. I played with my dog instead....it's still boring

Maybe someday in the future, I'll just get a HK set to rewatch it again since it's supposedly to be 'good'.................
noir is a great show, but it does start out kinda slow. u just have to sit through it, it'll be well worth ur time
Quote:Originally posted by kkun
noir is a great show, but it does start out kinda slow. u just have to sit through it, it'll be well worth ur time

Ah, alright. Utena was like that for me. The beginning bored me to tears, but after I forced through the Rose Collection DVDs and hit the Black Rose saga, I was in love. Then, after I hit the Apocolypse saga DVDs, I knew I hadn't wasted a single minute watching Utena.

Sometimes waiting really pays off, as I loved Utena. However, I've forced myself to watch through slow beginnings before, only to find terrible endings.
i love noir. is one of those anime that begins being very episodic and slow, but the action is really good and the music is amazing is a 31/2 out of 5 for me. i enjoyed it. i did fall a sleep a few times tough.
Old post but I can't let that go. Watching 1-2 eps of a series and saying it's boring is completely retarded. There are a few shows I didn't really like the first few episodes of but they turned out to be some of my favorite anime! Japschan is obviously either 12 or has the attention span of a 12-year-old.
Quote:Originally posted by Cidien
Old post but I can't let that go. Watching 1-2 eps of a series and saying it's boring is completely retarded. There are a few shows I didn't really like the first few episodes of but they turned out to be some of my favorite anime! Japschan is obviously either 12 or has the attention span of a 12-year-old.

I thoroughly enjoyed Noir, too.. though, I got a little tired of the amount of recaps that took place in the episodes. It wouldn't have been bad if I was watching it one episode per week... but watching 2-3 episodes in a row, and having to see the same scene 10 times.. got a little tired.

I -love- the soundtrack, too... it's very high on my cd rotation at the moment.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection

Are you trying to pick a fight with me by calling me a retard?
I just stated what I felt when I watched the series.
I never did say that I am not going to give this series a chance again.
I'm not as much of a moron as you when you couldn't even spell a person's nickname correctly while trying on an attack. Don't give the excuse of a typo. "A" and "I" are at each end of the keyboard, dumbass!
I have my own opinions and you have your own. I have an asshole, you have your own. However, you have an asshole mentality to issue a personal insult.

You're abso-fucking-lutely correct! I absolutely hated watching show XYZ until the end. That 15 minutes of respite when I liked the ending made up for the 26x24minutes of misery I went through!
While I did think that line of thinking you stated was stupid I must appologize. I was in a bad mood and shouldn't have made that post. And i'm not going to try to say it was a typo. I thought your name said Japschan. Sorry.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  noir fx set?? how bad is it?? casshan83 16 6,072 06-14-2004, 10:40 PM
Last Post: rarnom