World Exclusive - Sega to return to hardware!
Do me a favour PLUG ME INTO A SEGA!!!!

all hail the great one is back!
(hopefully)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
getting my dreamcast soon i cant wait i love sega and i cant believe i sold it with my 50+ games for chump change when the ps2 came out ~
im building my collection with a new dc and a shit load of cash. and games these days arent so much !
wish there was a store here that sold them thought instead of paying alot of shipping .

i cant wait to see a new system by sega if its the case.
or hell any new system i love new and better graphics !
we need better stuff im talking cinma scene style graphics they need to develop something like that !

hopefully thats what we will see soon.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
If Sega went back into hardware it would be cool because there would be four consoles that will take part in the next-gen consoles wars. Which that'll mean plenty of variety.

Though, I would miss playing games Sega games on other systems. One of the best games they made (rather compiled) as a third-party developer was Sonic Mega Collection! I love that game. Big Grin
if sega really wants to get back in the business i think they should bring back the NOMAD!!

the nomad is leaps and bounds above the GBA when playing at home!! i got a nomad i still play it from time to time just to play shinobi 3 and splatter house 3!!

i can beleive how bad the nomad flopped i swear were gamers on crack at the of its release???

i know they can bring back the nomad cause i bought a genesis model 3 form walmart 2 friigin years ago....

i think we'll will never see a bloody game on the gba or anyother handheld for that matter.

a brand new nomad is all i want mine has too many scratches.!!

the dreamcast was fun while it lasted but i personally cant stand the system mainly because all its fighting games and RPG's are garbage to say the least i mean look at evelution or that stupid game were you level up fighting in a dungeon then you leave the cave your back at level one!! what kind of stupid shit is that!!??? who in their right mind would wanna play anything like that??

i would say the DC is a good system but its not anymore considering i can MVC2 on the ps2 or xbox and DOA2 on the ps2 and DOA3 on the xbox..
I think sega has a chance. Why cause sega brought some good stuff especially the splatterhouse series to a popular format. Hell if sega can out do neogeo as far as consoles is concerned then why not support them. Sega always did good with arcade stuff so an arcade machine that could be for home export is a good idea. I think it is just RPG addicts and sony's grips on the RPG developers nuts that keeps the RPG addicts stuck on sony. RPGs make the console world go round.
sad news no system !
only them doing the new matrix game that goes online !
wow im so excited ! (not)

im sad now !

Sad

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Sega's being taken over by Sammy. The man who's is going to lead Sega want them to focus on the arcade market so i don't think we'll be seing new consoles by them any time soon. Here's the article http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=55573
Cry!!!Sad Sad

All Hail Sega!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
im sad too Rav96
but im getting back into sega with the dreamcast again !@
been playing virtua tennis non stop ! that game kicks major ass !

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Good to Hear

DC is still in my heart aswellSmile
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
DC is in my heart as well. I just love how easy it was to crack stuff for it... but now that i modded my xbox it looks like the DC will be staying at home instead of going to school with me.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?