Whats the best Gundam Series ?
I'd say Wing.
Wing would've been better had it not been Shojo. Too much whining in my opinion.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Erm...really one of those? I would still say 08th MS Team...but hey its cool.

Out of Wing and G...I would say Wing.

Pros for G Gundam - you get tons of originality, its like no other Gundam series out there.

Cons for G Gundam - its like no other Gundam series out there.

Pros for Gundam Wing - awesome mech designs and kickass battles with kickass pilots who kick everyones ass.

Cons for Gundam Wing - not much character depth, may be too many battles and not enough justification for some.

Note - all of this is IMHO, so this is how I feel, you and others may feel different.
I've enjoyed one gundam series and it's the wing series. can't go worng with this series and then you sould finish it off with the endless waltz, you'll want more but unfortunately its the last of the wing series.
It's all about the love Wink
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
Wing would've been better had it not been Shojo. Too much whining in my opinion.

You mean shonen? I don't think G Wing is a shoujo aka for girls.
No I meant Shojo.

All the high and mighties are girls. All the guys are gay. It's more talk than action. Look at how it's drawn. It's SHOJO.
I disagree it is mecha fighting... It isn't shoujo.
Quote:Originally posted by Suzakuseikun
Stardust Memory isn't all that heavy on story. It's 13 episodes of 2D characters [in personality] and was a ripoff of CCA in many ways. If you want something heavy on story, the original [0079] or Zeta.

I did say I was reccommending it because it was in stock...0079 is not in stock.
Quote:Originally posted by Jaded God
I disagree it is mecha fighting... It isn't shoujo.

ok
We've had the Wing being Shoujo or Shounen argument before. Dig it up if you care for it. Why bother? It's a Shounen series, as Gundam is and has ben.

In either case, if you wish to choose between Wing or G, get Wing.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Of the 2 Wing is definately better than G.
I personally say you should try to get your hands on Gundam X...SEED is better but not by that much I would say..
[Image: 01sig.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Rei1781
I personally say you should try to get your hands on Gundam X...SEED is better but not by that much I would say..

It helps to know a bit about Newtypes before jumping into X. That, and the ending was a cop-out, seeing it was cancled.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
i would say to learn about newtypes, is to watch Z Gundam.
Gundam Seed by far. Everything on this show beats all the other Gundam shows combined.