Kill Bill Volume 2, sucks ass
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
kill bill was shit (although i respect that everyone deserves their rite to an opinion as most of my mates loved it), ive dated many more attractive girls than uma therman and heck i regularly post on an anime board! thats all ive got to say on this matter

:p :p :p Exactly lollllll thank you Wink
howard stern is a douchebag.

guys look at me! im edgy! im pushing the limits! look! look! im gonna do something that the man doesnt want me to do!

shock jocks altogether(stern especcially) spew forth mindless smutty drivel fit only for the unwashed masses.

come my friends, abandon this garbage. come join the ranks of sentient human beings.

-Vile
Look, maybe you just saw a one headed monkey carrying two watermelons.
my god you sound cornier by the minute
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I don't understand what it is about anime fans disliking Kill Bill seeing as much of the action and story line was anime inspired.

It's an enigma if you ask me.
End of Evangelion: "Wouldn't it be nice if everyone would just die?"
Quote:Originally posted by Knives
I don't understand what it is about anime fans disliking Kill Bill seeing as much of the action and story line was anime inspired.

It's an enigma if you ask me.
you could say that but i think its the fact that its anime inspired but badly made by an american that pisses people off, it soils the name of anime everywhere. and plus hard-core arrogant otaku hate anything mainstream, its the only way to be a true fan Big Grin
see you space cowboy...
To me, it sounds like there is alot of pretentiousness flying around this thread. it saddens me. disliking a movie because an actor is ugly or the movie doesn't follow exact guidelines, come on. i'd agree that the movie wasn't that great but it's more intelegent than the bullshit movies hollywood has been mass producing as of late.
quote:it's more intelegent than the bullshit movies hollywood has been mass producing as of late.
I agree way better than the piece of shit waste of 2 hours Van Helising and others.