Kill Bill Volume 2, sucks ass
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Her 2nd toe is longer than her big toe and I didn't need a 5 minute close up of that.

I was told that if the 2nd toe is significantly longer than the big toe, the person is a good lover....Big Grin :p
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
I was told that if the 2nd toe is significantly longer than the big toe, the person is a good lover....Big Grin :p

I don't know. I'm in the Howard Stern camp, where we think that they should all be equally proportioned.
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
ha, allow me to go against the flow too!

I didn't like volume 1.

While there is no specific reason for me to dislike it, there shouldn't be. THere should be a reason for me to like it, and to be honest, there is no reason for me to like it. It's just a two hour gore-a-thon with little plot. I thought it was boring, especially considering Uma Thermon's bad acting.

I can't stand Uma Thermon.. :o Cool
Hey.... *look at toes*... that would mean I'm a good lover too!

Honestly, I thought that having a longer 2nd toe than a big toe is normal. I just thought that Uma's toes were kind of crooked at a weird angle.
Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
Hey.... *look at toes*... that would mean I'm a good lover too!

Honestly, I thought that having a longer 2nd toe than a big toe is normal. I just thought that Uma's toes were kind of crooked at a weird angle.

same as her nose :p
I really can't comment on the movie because I haven't seen it yet.
I'm waiting till I can watch the whole thing in one sitting rather than having the delay between the first and second halves of the movie.

The one thing I keep in mind while reading through this thread is that JJ (who started it) also hated Return of the King which is one of my favourite movies to come out last year. I will keep his comments in mind when I finally do get around to watching Kill Bill in its entirety but given our history of totally disagreeing on other major releases I'm taking his review with a grain of salt.

As for owning movies on 8mm, back in the 70s and early 80s, before VHS and Beta were available, 8mm was one of the main ways to get your movies. The originals were filmed on 35mm film (some on 16mm film actually) so it wouldn't surprise me if Tarantino had Kung Fu movies on any one of these sizes.

Lucy Liu rocks... I'll watch just about anything with her in it because of her strong presence and how graceful she is.

Big feet... I can live with or without them. It's fairly well known that Tarantino has a bit of a foot fetish so I'm not surprised that he indulged.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Quote:Originally posted by Jaded God
I can't stand Uma Thermon.. :o Cool

True but she does look damn fine in the yellow biker suit on the vol1 dvd cover

whats with it with women who carry big ass sword that turns me on Big Grin Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
True but she does look damn fine in the yellow biker suit on the vol1 dvd cover

whats with it with women who carry big ass sword that turns me on Big Grin Wink

I think she is u-g-l-y.
Well I liked the movies I just felt a little robbed. I felt like Her and bill should have had a bigger fight for all the hype it got.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by Jaded God
I think she is u-g-l-y.

I whole-heartedly agree!! She's ugly, ugly...she so ugly, she's F-ugly!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
I whole-heartedly agree!! She's ugly, ugly...she so ugly, she's F-ugly!

:p Thank you Mrs. Schultz! I agree.
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin

I wish. The only thing my 'weird' toes have ever done for me is get me called an alien...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Its more the fact shes in a bruce lee esque biker cat suit thingy with a big sword

face wise i think she is normal,

if you think that its ugly then by god you guys are lucky enuff not to be surounded by mingersWink

so NORMAL the outfit is damn fine, esp if it were on a certain Emma Griffith from MTV UK
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Hey when she is a red head she is hot... no matter what...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
kill bill was shit (although i respect that everyone deserves their rite to an opinion as most of my mates loved it), ive dated many more attractive girls than uma therman and heck i regularly post on an anime board! thats all ive got to say on this matter
see you space cowboy...