Something Really Cool!
hehe.

I may like star Trek, but I never dressed up as the characters :p
you have too much time to look that freaky. :p sorry if that offends you. maybe you should have done a normal picture. natural beauty is the best but I like the elf motif.
okay wise guys...she wanted something differant she didn't want a normal picture. She specializes in Fantasy Art. I love that shirt, it has nothing to do with Star Trek and it's for going out.
So you say I look freaky...the only freaking thing I did was play with the ears!! Hey Schultz, just so you know, your wife...yeah, she's freaky lookin'. So, dude, Get your eyes checked. Hell if I post anything again, you all are a bunch of assholes.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Well, tsunami, if you thought your comment might be offensive, why did you post it at all?
ATTACK THE DEVIL'S WORLD!

-From the strangest Pac-Man -ish game ever, Devil World
your quite an attractive woman in that pic the elf ears enhance your looks and the fact you being dressed as an elf is A+ to me.

i like it even more mainly cause i like record of lodoss war and deedlit is so fine!!

the anime version of you looks like it should to me Big Grin
You did the ears yourself in P-Shop? That's amazing!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
At first I thought the ears were plastic, until I looked a little harder. Good job on both fronts.Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I may be a guy and not know anything about fashion... but I like the shirt.
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>
Gomen, I lost my temper.
Yes, I did the ears in P-shop, it was actually suprisingly easy.
I didn't dress as an elf, it's just one of my shirts.
Ha, you posted again. Victoly.
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>
Indeed.
I was offended, because all I did was throw on that shirt and take a few pics...no make up, no specail lighting...nothing. And somebody thinks I'm freaky looking...that's it's not natural. Whatever, dude.
Why do you care? Ignore them. The only person whose opinion should matter to you is Scultz's anyways.
Yeah what should it matter what any of us say? Stand strong and firm. Don't let people get you down. Stay strong woman! Black Power! BLACK POWER!!!! Wait I''m not black...and neither are you... oops.....

well like Rage Against The Machine says. Raise a fist in Anarchy!

Your picture's cool.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Thanks
Not that my opinion really matters but for those of you who might want to know here it is.

Well when I first saw the anime looking picture my first impression was (that character knows some thing I don?t know). Almost like she was worldly or wise in a sense.

First impression of the real life pic was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! Those cant be her real ears can they! ? can they..., but then I came to my senses LOL. On a side note nice to see you Ka-Talliya
:-).