Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Something Really Cool!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My best friend hit something of an Artist block. I know how that is as a writter, I would suppose it is equally as painful. Well, she asked for a few pics of me, because she wanted to do something more realistic!!
Well, I sent her a few, and today, I got this back!
OMG, I'm an Anime character!
Originally done in red...I used my photoshop tricks and BOOM! It's in color!
Tell me what you think!Big Grin

This has been resized to about 1/4 of original size!:eek:
Looks good hell you could be Dedlit's sister.... For those ROLW fans who know what I am talking about.
Thanks, Morgy. Haven't seen you in a while!
elf..... *drool*.... hope Schultz doesnt notice hehe *wink wink*
I have been out of sight out of mind. Just trying to get things in order I leave June 12th and still have a lot on my plate. I'll send you an e'mail soon.
LOL, yeah, Deedlit's bitchy-looking sister.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself, she really looks bitchy in that picture.
bitchy?Sad
How come a strong female is always a bitch?
Oh well, the originial pic isn't bitchy at all, but that won't be posted because it is significantly less impressive!
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
bitchy?Sad
How come a strong female is always a bitch?
Oh well, the originial pic isn't bitchy at all, but that won't be posted because it is significantly less impressive!

b/c a strong female character also almost always seems to be self-centered and uncaring for men, at least they have been in many of the movies and books I've read.
AAAHHHH!!!! I give!!
It's based on a photo of me...and you all think she's bitchy!! (except JJ, who is drooling over a character on paper)
I thought it was cool that my best friend drew this. I finally have an Anime version of me...WHO IS NOT BITCHY OR SELF-CENTERED!!!
Looks good. I think she gave you a breast jobBig Grin

Why don't you send her a picture of Schultz, maybe we can see the anime version of him too.
She did add a little...only a little. Schultz's anime version...see, I would have to get a pic of him to give her...and that's damn near impossible.
Not bad, but most of us don't know what you look like IRL. You should post a picture of yourself for comparison, maybe you could even use the original used for this anime version of you.
I am an artist too and I think it's pretty good but the way the shoulders are the head looks too small in proportion. Just a LITTLE bit. But that doesn't stop it from being a nice pic.
I should post some of my work again. It's been a while.

EDIT

Some of my work is already here....it's my Avatar. I made it myself in P-Shop.
well since I have seen the real you in bitch mode the anime version doesn't even come close...lol. But I do see there point the ELF version of you has that more of a "Back off buddy" look than I am "Stuck up bitch" look...
Okay, here is the original pic. Keep in mind that only Megs (the best Friend) was supposed to see this!
Pages: 1 2