Escaflowne Perfect Collection Available
Quote:Originally posted by "Disciple7"

Well in my opinion if FX bothered to rip the English Dialogue off of a Region 1 source then they most likely put in the Region 1 English Subtitles because it's easier than using two sources to make one episode. But we will find out in about a week.

Big Grin

Oh, I'm pretty sure its a R1 subtitle rip. Didnt the R1 "Escaflowne Perfect Collection" just come out when the movie did? More than likely its a rip of that. I don't see why they'd use other subtitles when they have the official ones right there... @_@
It's FX. What else would you expect?
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I would love to own this sucker. Big Grin
Wouldn't we all? Christmas 2002, baby!!!!

Just my luck, right after i purchased the sub version! ahwell, no doubt the Jap audio was the way to go anyway. Its a great series and now that there is a "Perfect Collection" and from FX too, there is no reason not to own it.
The above comments are solely the insane ideas and random thoughts generated within the mind of Rock Ard.
i got the AC set, the FX set sounds like i should have waited for it :x
This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this!! My love! My anger! And all of my sorrow!!!! Shining Fiiinggerrrrr....go! go! go!!!!!!
Finally!!!

Now I can actually see the show without it being butchered by FOX!!! Big Grin
"Hitting rock bottom is not a weekend retreat."
"Something wicked this way comes."
Never watch anime on TV. Never.

G Gundam is actually alright on toonami Big Grin
This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this!! My love! My anger! And all of my sorrow!!!! Shining Fiiinggerrrrr....go! go! go!!!!!!
G Gundam on toonami is actually really good.
i don't get toonami but i've d/l'd a few eps and it some go voice actors and not to much editing!
"Hitting rock bottom is not a weekend retreat."
"Something wicked this way comes."
It's not like I don't mind anime on TV. Hey that's where I first started, with Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball. Then Samurai Pizza Cats and Project A Ko VS. on Sci-Fi. I just can't make it on time to watch anime every day, I watch it on my watch. :wink: Did anyone see Inu Yasha?

I'd like to have seen Cowboy Bebop on Adult Swim. I wonder how accurate it was.

i heard it was pretty accurate but they left out like a bullet to the head scene or something :x curse toonami! :x
Violence is still Taboo on American TV. What can you do? :?