Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Escaflowne Perfect Collection Available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's done by FX and has both japanese and english audio with chinese and english subtitles. Probably the exact same thing as the Cowboy Bebop Perfect Collection (Region 1 Rips). Price is $35 over at www.fx-anime.com.
I know. Sweet deal, right? Big Grin
I'm not so sure it has Chinese subs. On the E-bay auction for it, (animehits) it says that its only English subs.
D'oh! damn double post...
some of the titles on Animeniacs has the wrong info but nobody's perfect
The dreaded double post.

Well I was just posting info from animeiacs.com
So much for textbook money...
So much for my right kidney....
WHOA! it has the english audio track on it?... i sooooo gotta buy this now n_n
I'll have to buy it now too. Now = Around Christmas time. Seriously I'm backed up until then. Is the dub really good?
Anything beats those HK subs..nah j/k just the early episodes were bad but overall the subs were decent :o
er.....That's why R1 exists. Blasted. Buy R1 folks. Atleast check out the Gigantor R1 Set. Man that will be good. ^_^

The Tekkaman HK set was canceled. Damn!!!!
yeah.... from what i've seen i actually liked the dubbed escaflowne more then the japanese......

and the dubbed ones i was watching were the crappy edited tv version.... so imagine how the dubbed FULL version will be.......
Yeah, the dub was well done, but I still like the subbed version better. If all I had was dub, I'd definately watch it and I'd probably enjoy it, too. Smile
Well in my opinion if FX bothered to rip the English Dialogue off of a Region 1 source then they most likely put in the Region 1 English Subtitles because it's easier than using two sources to make one episode. But we will find out in about a week.

Big Grin
I'll probably spot check it. Then I'll make a descision on sub or dub. The only fan of Escaflowne I know, watches anime dubbed so I can't really ask him.
Pages: 1 2