STUCKonYOU
STUCKonYOU

Hey,giving you all the heads up on this fucking awesome movie by the creators of dumb and dumber and theres something about marry. this movie at first i thought was going to suck and after watching it it was one of the funniest movies i have seen, my sister laughed the whole way through and she is one of those only laughs inside kind of peopel when it comes to funny stuff. so from there i knew it was a great funny movie.

if you havent seen it , check it out this tuesday im going to buy it its great and has the history of the creators and a bunch of extra stuff. it is going to be a great dvd to own.

let me know your thoughts on the movie if you have seen it !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
It was better than i thought it would be. not a bad movie.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
yep,
i bought it today with WHR v.4 and a new series called Kaze no yojimbo. also got my order from getterdome finaly so now i have chobits and FMP.

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
reviving this to see if anyone has seen this .
i just saw it with my family like last week so i want to see if anyone else has seen this dvd.

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
I laughed so hard my abs were hurting! It's an hilarious movie.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
weird film - partly funny, but wouldn't really watch it again. I think I saw it mainly because Matt damon was in it Smile just like I saw cheaper by the dozen for Tom Welling.... drool....
Tom Welling... drool... drool... :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I thought it was hilarious, but started dying down as the film went on. I was a huge fan of Something About Mary, so I just had to see this one.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
your telling me, what a piece of meat Smile

http://www.sitodelgiorno.com/immagini/fa...ing/b1.jpg

drool.... need to find some pics with his top off.... *collapses*
oh my my my....

i just had to post this pic, while searching for tom welling i happened to find this

http://www.tomwelling.com/cgi-bin/view.c...ling10.jpg

just wish there was more of tom Big Grin
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
im not feeling this fan club started for tom in this post !:eek:
well the movie inst as funny as marry but it is a good movie. i cnat wait for there next movie !

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Ahh Dumb and Dumber and Something About Mary. I guess this is personal taste but if Stuck On You was anything like the first two it is probably alittle to juvinile for my liking
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga