Import Anime Forums

Full Version: STUCKonYOU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
STUCKonYOU

Hey,giving you all the heads up on this fucking awesome movie by the creators of dumb and dumber and theres something about marry. this movie at first i thought was going to suck and after watching it it was one of the funniest movies i have seen, my sister laughed the whole way through and she is one of those only laughs inside kind of peopel when it comes to funny stuff. so from there i knew it was a great funny movie.

if you havent seen it , check it out this tuesday im going to buy it its great and has the history of the creators and a bunch of extra stuff. it is going to be a great dvd to own.

let me know your thoughts on the movie if you have seen it !

-LE
It was better than i thought it would be. not a bad movie.
yep,
i bought it today with WHR v.4 and a new series called Kaze no yojimbo. also got my order from getterdome finaly so now i have chobits and FMP.

-LE
reviving this to see if anyone has seen this .
i just saw it with my family like last week so i want to see if anyone else has seen this dvd.

-LE
I laughed so hard my abs were hurting! It's an hilarious movie.
weird film - partly funny, but wouldn't really watch it again. I think I saw it mainly because Matt damon was in it Smile just like I saw cheaper by the dozen for Tom Welling.... drool....
Tom Welling... drool... drool... :p
I thought it was hilarious, but started dying down as the film went on. I was a huge fan of Something About Mary, so I just had to see this one.
your telling me, what a piece of meat Smile

http://www.sitodelgiorno.com/immagini/fa...ing/b1.jpg

drool.... need to find some pics with his top off.... *collapses*
oh my my my....

i just had to post this pic, while searching for tom welling i happened to find this

http://www.tomwelling.com/cgi-bin/view.c...ling10.jpg

just wish there was more of tom Big Grin
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
im not feeling this fan club started for tom in this post !:eek:
well the movie inst as funny as marry but it is a good movie. i cnat wait for there next movie !

-LE
Ahh Dumb and Dumber and Something About Mary. I guess this is personal taste but if Stuck On You was anything like the first two it is probably alittle to juvinile for my liking