How many people here are frequent visitors to this site?
i read the forums, but i dont post much
I'm here everday, in the afternoons or late evenings. I'm also here around 2 or 3am in the mornings. Hehehhehe....either playing games taking a break after watching anime.

I normally look through the forums. Only posts when there's something I actually want to say.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Over 2200 posts. I'd say that's pretty active. Give me another year or two and I might finally pass you. Wink

Hehehehehe I was wondering who'd be the first to get my gag. I'd say I'm Uber Reguler.Big Grin
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I'm here on working days (mon-fri) and check a few times a day(I don't have a pc at home). He, I have nothing better to do at work anyway and I'm enjoying it more and more since I feel like I'm getting to know a few of you by reading your posts.
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
well um.. i have been here before the site went live.. and was the first user registered with the site.. ;o)

Show off!
Oh well, while I can't compete with the regulars...I'd call myself a pretty active member, considering.
Though the months June, July and August I will be quite absent.
You see, WE ARE COMING BACK TO THE STATES!!!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya

Though the months June, July and August I will be quite absent.
You see, WE ARE COMING BACK TO THE STATES!!!

So you're saying you're on the internet while you're supposed to be biochemicalling people overseas or whatever it is you do. But you wouldn't waste your own personal free time on us? We see how it is. Sad
ive only been here a few weeks, but im on generally once a day during the week to do my round of posts. weekends...nah, hardly ever, mostly because i have trouble using my computer efficiently when drunk.

and Ka-Talliya, if you have something better to do with your free time, do that. you'll be much cooler in the eyes of your peers.

-Vile
Look, maybe you just saw a one headed monkey carrying two watermelons.
I look at the threads when I'm working (Mon-Fri) and reply when needed.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
I check out the boards once or twice a day but when I leave the dorm I just leave my computer on the whole day untill I get back from class and that when I check the boards again.
It's all about the love Wink
I just joined about a week ago.:p I haven't seen too many posts I want to reply too. I usually visit the forums once a day cause after 1 visit the jist of activity I can do is already done.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
So you're saying you're on the internet while you're supposed to be biochemicalling people overseas or whatever it is you do. But you wouldn't waste your own personal free time on us? We see how it is. Sad
First of all my job is 100% defensive!! We don't Bio or Chem anyone...it's against the Law of Armed Conflict!
And about my personal time, I'm going to be in Oregon and New Hampshire. We are finally getting to see our families again. Rob hasn't seen his family in about a year and I haven't seen mine in almost two, not to mention my sister and grandmother have never even met my daughter! Plus, I don't think my family in the sticks has much in the way of an internet connection, hence why I may be quite absent.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
I've only realy become actice recently. Maybe two months ago. anyway Iv'e been registered for about two year and a half.
It's all about the love Wink
I'm a frequent visitor but didn't post much. I do read the messages that the members post here. ^___^
Ka-Talliya,wish you and your family have a wonderful summer holiday at home. ^___^ We will miss you !
Quote:Originally posted by Bluemoon
!

Love that beer!
i'm on all the time.. having japschin help me with my refund from NDA.