Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Sanity is slipping away...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saved the world today.

It was nothing big, you can thank me later. Just know that tonight, while you sleep, you are in good hands, for I will protect you. No chemical agent ever made can defeat me, nor can the enemy outsmart me using such things.

No, really, I did save the world.

You don't believe me, do you? Oh well, I know I saved the world, that's all that matters.
Nice new sig. I like the spinning pic too! And thanx for saving the world, one of my favorite things to do on it is live!
thank you. youre my favorite.

-Vile
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
I saved the world today.

It was nothing big, you can thank me later. Just know that tonight, while you sleep, you are in good hands, for I will protect you. No chemical agent ever made can defeat me, nor can the enemy outsmart me using such things.

No, really, I did save the world.

You don't believe me, do you? Oh well, I know I saved the world, that's all that matters.

Really....awsome...now I can tell everyone at school I know someone who saved the world....Big Grin
???????????????????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Huh?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Nonsense?
High on pot?
Why is your sanity slipping away Ka-Talliya? And if it is then how do you know you saved the world lol.
No, it's not pot. It's stress and the military. After 14 days straight and no break to really see your family....yeah, you start to get loopy.
I did indeed save the world, it was confirmed again today by at least 6 people. I'm just that good!
Thanks alot for saving the world! I wondering if you can you do something about this rash I got, it's driving me crazy.
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
Thanks alot for saving the world! I wondering if you can you do something about this rash I got, it's driving me crazy.

lol :p
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay

"Damn it, Jim! I'm a Readiness troop, not a damn doctor!"