How are the subs in Getbackers Collection 2 ?
Hello to all, i just bought the Getbackers Collection 1, and the subs r okay, alot of errors but understandable, I wonder if the Getbackers Collection 2 is the same quality, Rolleyes (Hopefully Better).
So anyone with the Set please tell me the quality of the Subs...
ThxBig Grin
Current Fave Animes : Bebop, EVA, Rahxephon, Berserk, Getbackers, Naruto, Ghost In The Shell Stand Along Complex 1st GIG.
Currently Watching : Getbackers, and Naruto
subs are not perfect but still better than the first box
jagan:did you have a nice dream?
The first box's subs are horrible, i have just finished the second DVD, I think i will go to the store tomorrow and swap it for something else, the first DVD was ripped from Fansubs (Which is a good thing) and was good. But things really came down hill when i popped in the 2nd DVD, there were grammer errors, mispellings, wrong names. Sad

I have learned my lessons with bootlegs Sad , I will now only buy bootlegs with English Dubs ( Which would mean that they ripped if straight from the R1 DVDs), bad bootlegs subbing completely ruins and destroys good Anime.

But those FX sets are high quality, the best !

Anyways, back to the store for me to swap my badly subbed Getbackers set for a FX set, (I have GTO in mind) Big Grin

Thanks anyway...
Current Fave Animes : Bebop, EVA, Rahxephon, Berserk, Getbackers, Naruto, Ghost In The Shell Stand Along Complex 1st GIG.
Currently Watching : Getbackers, and Naruto
here in belgium we learned to live with bad subs since perfect collections are a rare thing here and we hate dubbing, but some of the more recent sets have decent subs .(by the way:my g.t.o box has some of the worst dubbing ever)
jagan:did you have a nice dream?