Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How are the subs in Getbackers Collection 2 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all, i just bought the Getbackers Collection 1, and the subs r okay, alot of errors but understandable, I wonder if the Getbackers Collection 2 is the same quality, Rolleyes (Hopefully Better).
So anyone with the Set please tell me the quality of the Subs...
ThxBig Grin
subs are not perfect but still better than the first box
The first box's subs are horrible, i have just finished the second DVD, I think i will go to the store tomorrow and swap it for something else, the first DVD was ripped from Fansubs (Which is a good thing) and was good. But things really came down hill when i popped in the 2nd DVD, there were grammer errors, mispellings, wrong names. Sad

I have learned my lessons with bootlegs Sad , I will now only buy bootlegs with English Dubs ( Which would mean that they ripped if straight from the R1 DVDs), bad bootlegs subbing completely ruins and destroys good Anime.

But those FX sets are high quality, the best !

Anyways, back to the store for me to swap my badly subbed Getbackers set for a FX set, (I have GTO in mind) Big Grin

Thanks anyway...
here in belgium we learned to live with bad subs since perfect collections are a rare thing here and we hate dubbing, but some of the more recent sets have decent subs .(by the way:my g.t.o box has some of the worst dubbing ever)