Blue ray disc god send??
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
Just enjoy what we have now because it may not last forever Wink.

Indeed, so anyone out there jus quit ya HK bitchin or buy R1/2's instead and blow your $$$

shut up enjoy
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Half the fun of HK's is switching the discs! Come on, people!
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>
Quote:Originally posted by ElVaquero
Half the fun of HK's is switching the discs! Come on, people!

Oddly enough... I aggree it's quite fun Big Grin! I always love opening the gatefolds and seeing the different pictures. Sometimes I open them just to look at.. beautiful eye candy.

Though you would end up switching discs alot more with those R1's.
R1s' are the worst when it comes to watching anime seriess 26 episodes and up, at least six discs per series. Sometimes I dread getting up just to change the dics. the Hk discs it generally cuts the pain in half but you still half to get up. I'm not lazy at all but I think it disrupts the flow of the particular anime that you're watching. Now, if this blue ray disc comes to pass we not only get R1 quality rips but we also get rid of the lag time between disc change. Us anime viewers can stop watching anime naturally with bing interrupted or something along those lines. Say 20$ per 26 episode series Disc, I'm sold, I'll buy It, I'd prefer it and if us views make enough racus about the whole gatefold thing with all the beautiful pictures I'm sure the pirates with give us a product that we will all love. I personally prefer the gatefold sets over the plastic cases anyday. I really like the art and the style they present.
It's all about the love Wink
Quote:Sometimes I dread getting up just to change the dics. the Hk discs it generally cuts the pain in half but you still half to get up.
Do you not ever have to get up to use the bathroom? Even if you are watching an entire series, you should still be getting up at some point. I find switching discs a good time to go to the bathroom, get a drink, grab a snack, etc. Besides, you can always get a 5-disc changer if you are so against moving.
Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.