Chobits fx? wow!
fx set should be out soon.

But yeah MAC will probably be the last as they are pretty slow in doing everything.
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
Do you mean the Chibits episiodes? It was like 6 minutes long and was manily about Sumomo and the other mini persocon, forget her name. Nothing really important in it story wise but very entertaining nontheless.

With an AV R1 rip of Chobits their will probably 4 different companies that have released an R1 rip of it. When will the bubble burst?

Yeah I meant Chibits episode.

FX,MAC by now had a month to burn the whole R1 release the final volume which was the 7th dvd came out last month which was march 9.
well, apparently the FX set of chobits is in stock at getterdome now
yeah !
well i ordered it and its been 5 days now no reply !
if they dont soon ill have to get my money back and wait for this site to get it ! and from now on only order new titles here !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
You probably preordered it. The guy most likely doesn't physically have it in stock yet.
FX Chobits is preorderable at animeniacs.

I sold my old set today to replace it with the perfect edition.
went through finally so its on its way !
FMP and Chobits !

hopefully ill get them soon !

keep you all posted and then ill post if its worth it to get it from Getterdome which so far they are f'ing slow !

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
I can tell you already it's not worth getting them from Getterdome. Their price is more expensive, shipping is more expensive and slower, and the customer serive is shady. FMP is already available and Junkie Joe will surely get Chobit FX when it gets released. Why take chance ordering and shipping from Hong Kong if you can just wait a little while for JJ to get them, unless you're just dying to get them right at this moment?

Still, anyway, let us know how the new sets are, Last Exile.
yeah it took for ever to go out !
also i sent him a letter and he sent me a reply saying he has them in stock and to buy them when i already did. and his sentence structure is so so so so so bad, probaly from being in Hong kong !

already i will never order from there again.

i didnt know how long it would take JJ to get it so i ordered it from there !

well ill let you know when and what the quality of the sets are !

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST