Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Chobits fx? wow!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i looked at getterdome and the site says they will have it in stock 10 days from now thats awesome just go to the main page and it says the upcoming releases
hope jj can get it in soon after its been released or sumthin getterdome's shipping is bich
in 10 days is speculation.. there is no set date when it will be released.
Damn that's the series I want to get but I have no $$$ right now. Hopefully in a month I will have money and chobits hopefully has been release also.Smile
It's AV, not FX.
Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master
It's AV, not FX.

AV Set is already available...but FX Chobits is also available in Preorder

There are also some other sets in PreOrder :

Hack Sign
Someday's Dreamers
Patlabor 3 Movie
so the AV (dubbed set) is out ?
why dosent IA.com have it ?

should i order it from that site is it a good site ?

let me know...

-LE
Is AV rips anygood or should I just wait for FX since they usually do good rips.
i entered this post to check if some one helped me !
but then i see your post damnit !

i need help too !

i havent ever had a set from them.

i ordered chobits and FMP.

-LE
Quote:Originally posted by ZODDGUTS
Is AV rips anygood or should I just wait for FX since they usually do good rips.

I have found so far that Av makes pretty good stuff. I'll say their quality is equivalent to MI.

Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
should i order it from that site is it a good site ?

We recently had a discussion about this in "Getter Dome Reviews" thread. Some positives and some negatives.

Keep in mind that AV sets are more expensive than FX (in this site anyway).

A lot of sites finally have Haibane Renmei and Full Metal Panic available on sale. I am guessing that those sets are on their way to JJ and will be available soon.
are AV sets good ?
i only own : FX, Mac, and Manga sets.

-LE
Yes I have Full Metal Panic and Haibane Renmai on the way, unlike other sites, I dont list the items for sale until i actually have it on hand for me to be shipped that same day... I am expecting those 2 items arrive on friday.
Been wondering will the AV or the "soon" to be release have the special 27 episode(It's about ten minutes long). It should right? Since the 3 recap episodes dub was release with the special 27 episode on the extras in vol 7 dvd.Since the DVD rips has all 26 episodes including the recaps. So AV and FX must have burn the 27th episode also maybe it be on the extras sections in the DVD rips by them.
hope so cause if not ill have to buy the R1 volume 7!

-LE
Do you mean the Chibits episiodes? It was like 6 minutes long and was manily about Sumomo and the other mini persocon, forget her name. Nothing really important in it story wise but very entertaining nontheless.

With an AV R1 rip of Chobits their will probably 4 different companies that have released an R1 rip of it. When will the bubble burst?
i bet it will be a while till The MAC and FX sets come out.
cause it takes them a long ass time to get sets done. and also that the final volume just came out so they will probaly want to incoperate this in to there sets. hopefully.

i just cant wait so that why i bought the set that getterdome hopefully has !

-LE
Pages: 1 2