Poll: How far beyond are you in watching anime you have bought?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1-2 episode series
16.67%
2 16.67%
3-4 episode series
0%
0 0%
5-6 episode series
0%
0 0%
7+ episode series
83.33%
10 83.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Watching Anime vs Buying more
Ok so here is a good question for everyone... How many of you are backordered in actually watching the anime you buy? And by how much?
I'm currently caught up on all my stuff. I try not to bite off more that I can chew.Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Six months ago I had a back log of about 12 26ep. shows. Now I only have Gasaraki and Vampire princess Miyu on my shelf and am watching Yu Yu Hakusho part 2 (MAC). Its the prices here that are the problem. Whenever JJ gets something in stock I can't just leave it there for that price, I have to buy.

I decided to buy "X tv" and then stop buying untill I watched all other shows. I made only one order for yu yu Hakusho and spend the rest of my time catching up. 2 more shows and I can start buying againBig Grin
i still have 1/2 of the stuff i ordered untouched on the shelf, but since i only order stuff that i watched and loved, i'll get around to everything eventually. i m weird like that
hahahahahah you had to ask????

Let me see, I'm an entire full... let me stress *FULL* DVD cabinet behind in watching anime.... but then we also have a *FULL* DVD cabinet we have watched... course it doesn't hold quite as much as the other one does... probably only about 2/3. Course I also have an entire side open part of the cabinet that has incomplete series of anime...

Some of the problem is deciding which series to start next... most of the problem is my daughter works and goes to school so doesn't have a lot of time for watching anime... so we certainly watch slower than we buy... but we will eventually get caught up... at some point... Rolleyes
I just got a bunch of anime in.. I still have some series to finish besides that... Rurouni Kenshin :eek:.
I have to finish watching GTO, but I also have lots of anime on my computer that I have not watched yet.
I am 8 or 9 sets behind, each set ranging from 12-26 episodes. Too much to watch, too little time since I have downloaded tons of new anime to watch too Big Grin :p
Quote:Originally posted by Amethyst
hahahahahah you had to ask????

Let me see, I'm an entire full... let me stress *FULL* DVD cabinet behind in watching anime.... but then we also have a *FULL* DVD cabinet we have watched... course it doesn't hold quite as much as the other one does... probably only about 2/3. Course I also have an entire side open part of the cabinet that has incomplete series of anime...

um ... just how meny dvd's are we talking here?
Well, considering that I have only ever bought 2 animes, I'm good. However, if we take Schultz's giant Anime collection into account, then I am years back logged. I may never be able to catch up with his buying...and neither will he.Rolleyes Big Grin
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
im like 9 - 10 sets behind !
in the middle of most of them too. just get new sets and they are awesome and i just dont want the others to end !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Quote:Originally posted by allanb64
um ... just how meny dvd's are we talking here?

Watched cabinet holds roughly 250 DVD's, the unwatched cabinet holds roughly the same, 250 plus the side cabinet holds about 60 more, so about 300. Hard to count, they aren't all single cases... :p

I have 475 Entries in my Anime databases.
I certainly have plenty of unwatched anime series that I've bought. I buy a series if I read about it's raving review or if it is a good R2/R1/LD ripped. Often, when there is a good HKDVD version of a series, you just have to buy it asap so you won't regret when it is out pf print.
I hav'nt watched like 6 series because I sent them back in for replacements. Also I would like to note that the prices are so good here that competiotion sometimes makes me want to buy them before IA goes out of stock which in some cases is like with in one day.
It's all about the love Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Amethyst
Watched cabinet holds roughly 250 DVD's, the unwatched cabinet holds roughly the same, 250 plus the side cabinet holds about 60 more, so about 300. Hard to count, they aren't all single cases... :p

I have 475 Entries in my Anime databases.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow that is a lot of dvd's. A little while ago I bought a 208 CD binder to hold all my dvd's in. I did this because the stack of gate fold box sets was getting a little high so I bought the biggest CD binder I could find 208 CD places. Some day I had hoped to fill the entire binder with anime. LOL you already have filled my binder about 2 times over I think.

So I guess my? is seeing as how you already meet my goal what is it like seeing all those shows? Was it cool or was most of it just ... ok. Do you even remember what the shows were like? Any you would like to recommend to some one who is looking to expand their horizons? Ok last? How old are you? and how is it that you can afford all those dvd's.