I'm ranting
I have one of those dvd repair machines, those you see in video stores, that takes out all scratches, clean all sort of dirt and polishes the dvds. It's abt $1k. Therefore I don't really care much about dvds being scratched, unless they are scratched to the point unrepairable.

The only thing I mind is the artboxes being damaged. My roommate's bitch came into my room one day while I was out, the bitch knew how to push my door open, and chewed my X TV Ltd Ed box in the corner. Hell, the parents had just accidentally cut the corner of the box and now their bitch! I caught her in the act! This just happened a week ago. I told my roommate to either pay me for the box or buy me a new one. He retorted that it was my fault that I left it on the floor.

I told him off, sth which I would hardly do, "It is your fault that you got a dog and never trained it! I have my dog for 3 years and he had never ever for once chewed anything else up, apart from his toys."

Did he pay me? Hell no...he just shrugged it off. !@*(&!(*# He tried borrowing my Haibane Renmei last night. I let him but I told him very clearly, if there's even one little flaw when the artbox and dvds come back, he's gonna get me a brand new set. Hheheheh........He knows that I'm serious this time and he reluctantly agreed!
I'm telling you, I'd leave chocolate all over the floor and the door slightly open.

Warning: Do not try this at home. :p
Hahhahahah.......I've been thinking abt it.......but i resorted to hanging her. :p Wink Big Grin Traumatized her till she pees whenever I got near! Hahahahhahaha...j/k However I gave her one big slap on her fat butt when I caught her chewing on the box. She yelled and ran off...bloody hell, my thumb and 2nd finger was bruised for 3 days after that slap.

I may just leave chocolates around one of these days when I'm really really fed up with her nonsense, such as peeing/pooping everywhere, bullying my dog, nipping, barking etc. She used to poop/pee in my bed coz my roommates didn't watch her and couldn't bear to crate-train her. I grabbed hold of her neck so tight that she choked and her eyes flipped. I was gonna break her neck that time. I was so tired that mth, going to school from 7am - 12pm and working from 12.30pm - 10 pm everyday.

Well, she didn't dare to do that after I almost killed her. Right now, I'm the only one in the house who could control her. But who knows what I'll do if I lose control again.....*shrug* I might just feed her all the chocolate in the house.
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
I have one of those dvd repair machines, those you see in video stores, that takes out all scratches, clean all sort of dirt and polishes the dvds. It's abt $1k. Therefore I don't really care much about dvds being scratched, unless they are scratched to the point unrepairable.

The only thing I mind is the artboxes being damaged. My roommate's bitch came into my room one day while I was out, the bitch knew how to push my door open, and chewed my X TV Ltd Ed box in the corner. Hell, the parents had just accidentally cut the corner of the box and now their bitch! I caught her in the act! This just happened a week ago. I told my roommate to either pay me for the box or buy me a new one. He retorted that it was my fault that I left it on the floor.

I told him off, sth which I would hardly do, "It is your fault that you got a dog and never trained it! I have my dog for 3 years and he had never ever for once chewed anything else up, apart from his toys."

Did he pay me? Hell no...he just shrugged it off. !@*(&!(*# He tried borrowing my Haibane Renmei last night. I let him but I told him very clearly, if there's even one little flaw when the artbox and dvds come back, he's gonna get me a brand new set. Hheheheh........He knows that I'm serious this time and he reluctantly agreed!

God almighty, where do you get all your money? A 50" LCD, a 60" TV, a $1000 disc repair machine, and a massive collection. Unless you're the spoiled child of outrageously wealthy parents, what exactly do you do? :confused:

You're the envy of videophiles everywhere :p.
Man, those things sound pretty pricey. Maybe I will just make people pay for the dvds and then if they are too messed up (cover wise) I will make them replace them. Maybe then I can rent them out because I have doubles XD. I have rented out three of my dvds before (the first three volumes of the Eva series) and have had those wrecked. The people gave me the money to replace them but I just bought other dvds (because I was fortunate enough to have two copies ). Does anyone else love the Neon Genesis Evangelion series? I do! Actually I like too many. I have a feeling that I will never get off anime, seeing as how there are so many new series comming out . Hell, I will colect all of the ones I can. Maybe........I will build a secret underground chamber where no one will be able to go to. Then I can watch anime in the privacy of my secret underground chamber. lol. I can see it now. There will be a sign that says "Bwahahahahhahah!!!! None Shall Enter!" but of course that is if they can locate my secret chamber Wink
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by Batik
Does anyone else love the Neon Genesis Evangelion series?
I am about to start the series today. I haven't seen any of it , but I hear it's good. I'll get back to you later!
Tis very good but be lively and keep your wits about you when the philosophy starts to kick in!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
Tis very good but be lively and keep your wits about you when the philosophy starts to kick in!

tis very horrible and horrible ending Wink
Tis not horrible!

But..

Tis Overrated
INDEED!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
The ending may be horrible but doesn't it all depends on how you look at it? Aw, damn! Of course it is horrible, but at least there are two endings. Hope everyone enjoyed (and will enjoy for those who have just started Wink ) The Evangelion experience! Well if anyone wants to chat Eva, I am here. Good Bye people ^________^.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

I saw the first five episodes and I like it! I probably won't have much to talk about, though.. Not until I see some more. Until then... Wink
Well, until you see more then. I hope you do like the rest though. Some of my favorite episodes are 9, 10, and 11 . Just wait till you see them ^_______^. Well in any case, enjoy!
Hot Damn, that was cool!

I don't like Eva....watched it after hearing so many ppl saying," OH IT'S SO GOOD, SO GOOD, SO GOOD."

Freaking overrated. I expected much more when I watched it coz of all the recommendations....BAH.......regretted it.....
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
I don't like Eva....watched it after hearing so many ppl saying," OH IT'S SO GOOD, SO GOOD, SO GOOD."

Freaking overrated. I expected much more when I watched it coz of all the recommendations....BAH.......regretted it.....

I liked it, but it wasnt as good as I had hoped.
Quote:Originally posted by BobDoleX
God almighty, where do you get all your money? A 50" LCD, a 60" TV, a $1000 disc repair machine, and a massive collection. Unless you're the spoiled child of outrageously wealthy parents, what exactly do you do? :confused:

You're the envy of videophiles everywhere :p.

Drug Dealer...........men, women dealer.........money grows in bushes in the garden............

*shrug*.....$1k is not really that much considering the fact that I have so much DVDs.
The 60" LCD and the DVD repair machine are the only things I bought.
The 50" plasma, my bf bought it using my credit. He wants to enjoy movies whenever he comes over. BUT gonna return the plasma coz hell, I just learnt that whenever the plasma is on, the ac has to be on too as long as the temperature is above 68 degrees. Too much heat is being generated when it is on. If ac is not on, the screen will 'burn' and permanent pixelation marks will appear on the screen....this problem hasn't been fixed yet considering plasma is kind of new.

So back to my 60" LCD. I like this better coz it's cheaper, bigger screen. The only difference between the plasma and LCD is while watching TV shows and viewing from the side.
The LCD is not as clear as plasma while watching TV and not viewable from the side. Dohz...who cares anyway considering the fact that I hardly watch TV shows..