Witch Hunter Robin
I've been watching Witch Hunter Robin of late, and I am greatly enjoying it. It's a funny thing though, I've not seen any posts about this series. Has anyone else out there watched it? Did you enjoy it?
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
I love WHR especially for the music in it, bought the soundtrack and I didn't regret it. I was a little disappointed with the ending but the fight sequence between Robin and the hunters (forgot their name) was way cool. I hope they do a sequel for it in the near future
[Image: bl453.png]
Heheh...I've never bothered posting abt WHR since I thought that most ppl know that it is a really enjoyable series.

I d/l it about 9mths ago. I just didn't really like the open ended ending..... other than that, the process and 'chemistry' between the characters are good

Right now, I'm collecting WHR R1s set. Takes them months to come out with the next volume. Waiting...waiting...still waiting....
Yeah, I just priced the R1s on Amazon.com.

I will definatly be buying the R1s, I just need to save up a little!:p
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
i get my fix by the dvds !
i just got cable again and saw WHR last night ! sucked i had already seen it though ! cant wait for the next vol. this month !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone know when FX is releasing Witch hunter robin ? topcello 20 6,593 07-05-2004, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Witch Hunter Robin R1 is out.....so.... shirohamada 3 2,355 10-16-2003, 11:08 PM
Last Post: shirohamada
  Witch Hunter Robin... TeaganNash 8 3,384 05-12-2003, 07:59 AM
Last Post: TeaganNash
  Azumanga Daioh and Witch Hunter Robin licensed Vicious 3 2,237 04-07-2003, 07:49 AM
Last Post: OptimisticOx
  witch hunter robin dvd cicaprice 9 4,424 10-17-2002, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie