Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Witch Hunter Robin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been watching Witch Hunter Robin of late, and I am greatly enjoying it. It's a funny thing though, I've not seen any posts about this series. Has anyone else out there watched it? Did you enjoy it?
I love WHR especially for the music in it, bought the soundtrack and I didn't regret it. I was a little disappointed with the ending but the fight sequence between Robin and the hunters (forgot their name) was way cool. I hope they do a sequel for it in the near future
Heheh...I've never bothered posting abt WHR since I thought that most ppl know that it is a really enjoyable series.

I d/l it about 9mths ago. I just didn't really like the open ended ending..... other than that, the process and 'chemistry' between the characters are good

Right now, I'm collecting WHR R1s set. Takes them months to come out with the next volume. Waiting...waiting...still waiting....
Yeah, I just priced the R1s on Amazon.com.

I will definatly be buying the R1s, I just need to save up a little!:p
i get my fix by the dvds !
i just got cable again and saw WHR last night ! sucked i had already seen it though ! cant wait for the next vol. this month !

-LE