Ideas for HK sets ^_^
I guess we have to wait.
The anime you own, may end up owning you.
It's coming out on R1 so you can be happy. Plus I can give you the fan sub site. All 153 episodes for $90 on SP tapes.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
thanks, but I'll just wait until it comes out on HK DVD, I'm not in any rush it watch it right now.
The anime you own, may end up owning you.
Ok, it's your choice. :mrgreen:

Some more Ranma box sets. FX is really lagging. Hard Battle is out. Once Outta Control is out, we better see a box set. :mrgreen:

I would love for a Ranma box set to come out. I had almost all of the tapes (dubbed, I was a fool). So I sold them all for a little under $200, they were worth over $2000 :evil: :evil: But the vhs is a hard sell now so you take what you can get. 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Dude first 3 seasons are out. First two from FX. The third is ripped by MAC. Check it out on Import-Anime. :mrgreen:

I spent a lot on Ranma dubbed tapes too. It's a little better for me because I really liked the dub and still do. :mrgreen:

We can start a suppourt group for Ranma dubbed tapes Victims. :mrgreen:

You know, since this post started, not only have 3 Ranma sets come out, but also Escaflowne R1, Now and Then, Here and There, Fushigi Yugi Eikouden, and Chobits have come out.. I guess wishes do come true, eh? Now how about Gatekeepers? =)
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
I think all you have to do is mention something and it happens. A little while ago I was talking about Naruto, and now the first four episodes are out. Life is good. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36