Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ideas for HK sets ^_^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I actually am not ashamed to say this. I'd like to see an HK set of the Sailor Moon series. Like, the entire thing. It'd more than likely be sorted by seasons, of course, seeing the thing spans over 200 episodes I believe (actually, I'm fairly positive it's around 300, though I could be wrong). Guess I'm on another Sailor Moon kick again. O.o
I agree. Except that a few seasons are bland when it comes to plotline. But since the dub is so utterly horrible for Sailor Moon and it would cost an arm and a leg to get the whole series on R1 dvds, a hk set would be well worth it.
I seriously hope someone like FX considers making a set of the amazing "Now and Then Here and There". Oh how i long to own this set!

Please make it happen someone?
Tenchi in Tokyo
R1 rip of Escaflowne (Bandai makes great dubs)
Galaxy Express 999 Tv Series
Well I'm not asshamed to say it either: an subbed + uncut version of Pocket Monster TV series. That would be nice Smile
Sailor Moon runs exactly 200 episodes. I own the entire series on fan sub but have only gotten up to episode 11.

I would like to see HK for
--------------------------------
Hamtaro
Sailor Moon
Dragon Ball
Urusei Yatsura
R1 Rips of Ranma 1/2

There are a lot of others too but that's what I would go with for right now.
yeah i'd like to see both a full sailor moon series set (i was JUST saying this to my sister this morning) and a dubbed escaflowne set (something else i was talking about)......

i'd also like to see a r1 rip of evangelion.... so i could have the entire dubbed track on there (for some odd reason i like the dub more then the sub of evangelion)
Big O
Escaflowne R1 rip
Chobits. I dunno if this series is still airing first run eps or not in Japan, but I know the R1's are supposed to be coming out in March.. The rest of the Fushigi Yugi OVA's would be nice as well. And Slam Dunk, as I hear people talking about that show all the time.
There are fan subs of slam dunk. Some guy on ebay was selling like the first 80 episodes of Slam Dunk on VHS.

More Sets
-------------
More R1 Hentai Rips
More R1 Rips
Kodomo No Omocha
Fairy Princess Ren
Graduation
Maison Ikkoku OAV/Movie
Yu-Yu Hakusho needs to be redone with better subtitles.
True. Does anyone know who liscensed Fairy Princess Ren? The fan subs were yanked awhile ago but nobody knows which company took it.
Quote:I seriously hope someone like FX considers making a set of the amazing "Now and Then Here and There". Oh how i long to own this set!

It's only about $50, check www.dvdpricesearch.com

I want the DB in HK DVD. I have the fansub on VCD, but the video quality isn't that good.
Getting DB on VHS.
There aren't any R2 DB DVDs. ^_^ It won't happen. Sad. Cry
Pages: 1 2