Rurouni Kenshin Sets
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
The R1's will end up costing him considerably more than that. I'm thinking more like $400-$500.

hEHE...I got my 22 Vols of R1s for $250++ on Ebay. I just buy the empty boxes of Legend of Kyoto/Story of Meiji off Rightstuf to store the associated volumes.
Originally posted by Vicious
This is the 2nd thread you've started asking 'which set is better' or 'which set is the best'. Have you even tried looking at the review section on this website? I mean it's there for a reason and alot of us take time out of our day to put those reviews up.

I'm very sorry for asking these questions. I asked about Yu Yu Hakusho because theres only 2 reviews on the MAC set and one says good video and the other says bad so I needed more opinions. And for Rurouni Kenshin, I did read the reviews but I need to be 100% sure that I'm buying the best because spending $90 for the FX set is gonna be tough on my wallet. Again, I apologize.
I also saw alot of the series on Cartoon Network and I didnt like the begining too much. But then I got hooked. I want to buy the series so I can see it all uncut and on my own pace. Well you guys have been great help. I will purchase the FX.
[Image: JETBEBOP.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by cabed21
Well you guys have been great help. I will purchase the FX.

I hope you enjoy it Big Grin.
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
hEHE...I got my 22 Vols of R1s for $250++ on Ebay. I just buy the empty boxes of Legend of Kyoto/Story of Meiji off Rightstuf to store the associated volumes.

Honestly, the people asking questions on here, do you think they're good at looking for deals?

I got the 1st 12 volumes for $120 off Ebay. I stopped collecting at volume 15 because I quickly realized that the last Arc sucked. I was thinking of buying those boxes off Rightstuf also and thinpaking my DVD's to fit in there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Rurouni Kenshin set should I get? topcello 18 9,876 05-02-2005, 04:08 PM
Last Post: rarnom
  Rurouni Kenshin TV box sets ouijaouija 6 2,934 09-06-2004, 02:20 AM
Last Post: ouijaouija