Poll: Favorite HK Studio/s
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Anime Studio/Anime Club
5.13%
2 5.13%
Anime Cartoon/Anime International
5.13%
2 5.13%
Animation Video
5.13%
2 5.13%
MI
7.69%
3 7.69%
FX
53.85%
21 53.85%
AC-MAC
23.08%
9 23.08%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fav HK Brand
Yeah, if you wanna order 10 discs with cases they charge something like $8, so you're propably better off with ordering from JJ, especially if you're in the US or Canada.

But if you order 100+ without boxes, nothing beats their price. And since I always have much more on my wishlist than I can afford, I also can provide them a backup list (I recommend 20% of the titles of your order). Another thing is, that you only get replacement for defective discs with your next order.
The Beard is out there...

Click here to view BeardFan's HK DVD list
I gotta say I like MAC to because they generally have very good quality and since I strongly prefer dubs to subs. They have an excellent selection. FX is my second choice, James does a very good job on his ripping and the boxes are second to none. If what I want isn't available elsewhere I'll buy MI or whatever.
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?
I say AC/MAC also, biggest selection of R1 rips plus they rip MI/AV sets so you get the best of both worlds. I like the artwork on their gatefolds but the quality of the materials are not as good as FX gatefolds.